Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spyerase don't work !

Spyerase don't work !

Ski Girl 69

I don't like your attitude and I am not posting my email address.
That's the version you sent me and it failed to work on my thinkpad with Windows 2000 PC.

It was suggested to me to use Spywall at http://www.trlokom.com and that is what I'll do.

To Mara:

I didn't mean to post twice. I got an error about a "bad word in body" when I posted and I
edited it and then posted again. I am not a troll just a snow bunny with an infected
notebook. You are right, this place is a sewer with rude people like you.

ps I don't know what a troll is except those mythical creatures that live under bridges.

pcbutts1 wrote:

> What email did you use? Ver 7.4 is old and has not been available for
> download in well over 2 months. Spyerase is updated just about everyday. The
> current version is 8.0 soon to be 8.1.

pcbutts1

Stalker I don't send out Spyerase it is downloaded from my website.

The list grows. Leythos the stalker,David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka
What's in a Name?,Fitz,Rhonda Lea Kirk,Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

"Ski Girl 69" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't like your attitude and I am not posting my email address.
> That's the version you sent me and it failed to work on my thinkpad with
> Windows 2000 PC.
>
> It was suggested to me to use Spywall at http://www.trlokom.com and that
> is what I'll do.
>
> To Mara:
>
> I didn't mean to post twice. I got an error about a "bad word in body"
> when I posted and I
> edited it and then posted again. I am not a troll just a snow bunny with
> an infected
> notebook. You are right, this place is a sewer with rude people like you.
>
> ps I don't know what a troll is except those mythical creatures that live
> under bridges.
>

> pcbutts1 wrote:
>
>> What email did you use? Ver 7.4 is old and has not been available for
>> download in well over 2 months. Spyerase is updated just about everyday.
>> The
>> current version is 8.0 soon to be 8.1.

Ski Girl 69

Gee wihiz sorry if I wrote that wrong. You sent me the password and I
downloaded a ZIP file from your web site.

I definitely don't like your attitude or demeanor. You are a mean person
calling me a stalker and a leythos.

You are a Grinch!

pcbutts1 wrote:

> Stalker I don't send out Spyerase it is downloaded from my website.

Mara

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:02:13 -0800, "pcbutts1"
<pcbutts1@****leythosthestalker.com> wrote:

>Actually he is using someone else's RR account, probably his wife's or
>friends or something. Yes you are right and I did actually stop replying to
>him over 3 weeks ago until recently. Sorry.

No, you haven't stopped. You're replying to him in your From: address and in
your sig. Trolls will take whatever crumb they can snatch, and you're giving him
plenty. I thought better of you, PC. Was I wrong? Is it possible that after
having been in this group for such a long time, you don't 'get it'?

I hope I'm wrong.

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my

=?UTF-8?B?zqYgS3dhdHUgzqY=?=

Mara wrote:

> No, you haven't stopped. You're replying to him in your From: address and in
> your sig. Trolls will take whatever crumb they can snatch, and you're giving him
> plenty. I thought better of you, PC. Was I wrong? Is it possible that after
> having been in this group for such a long time, you don't 'get it'?
>
> I hope I'm wrong.

Actually Mara, you don't get it. You never got Butts correct.
Butts is a wolf in sheep's clothing and your intuitions on him are a
total SNAFU !

The truths are...

- PCButts1 is a consummate liar.

- PCButts1 is not and has never been a Microsoft MVP. All MVPs are
registered with Microsoft and Microsoft has indicated if PCButts1 had a
connection with the MVP program he would summarily be dismissed from the
program and that the information would be posted on the MVP web site.
PCButts1 can not prove he's the recipient of a MVP award nor will he
ever try to prove that he was awarded a MVP title because he simply can't.

- PCButts1 has stolen the code are/or utilities created by or worked on
by; Kelly, RACooper, Noahdfear, Miekiemoes, Swandog46, Winhelp2002,
Stuart and others.

- PCButts1 has violated the intellectual property rights of software
creators and/or vendors by hosting their property on the PCButts1 web
site without their expressed permission and has done so even after they
have asked PCButts1 to remove them. PCButts1 then publicly lied stating
he was an authorized mirror when PCButts1 and his web site were never so
authorised.

Example: http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/#faq

- PCButts1 searches the net for problem solutions and then posts those
solutions in forums and either infers he is the author or creator of
that information or outright states that he is the author or creator of
that information. Thus he is trying to benefit from another's hard work.

- PCButts1 has slandered the good names of several well known and
trusted anti malware authors or forum helpers. He says he is part of
the anti malware community but nobody in that community will recognise
him as such. Ask anyone in the anti malware community and see what they
say.

- PCButts1 hosts pornographic and obscene material on his web site in
his slander attack of others.

- PCButts1 impersonates people on the Microsoft forums to get past the
fact he was banned by Microsoft from posting as himself. PCButts1 also
name shifts and uses numerous sock puppets such as Sharon Franks.
PCButts1 has also impersonated such people as Sharon F., PA Bear and
Leythos to discredit them.

- PCButts1 hosts no technical anti malware facts or materials on his
foul web site and only posts in forums to spam the Seedsv.Com web site.

- PCButts1 is a male and he is not a female as PCButts1 is trying to
falsely portray.

- PCButts1's true name is Christopher Butts and he is under an
investigation by the Alexandria office of Lockheed Martin IT for
contract and other violations.

- Christopher Butts (aka; PCButts1) works on the IT Help Desk at JPL NASA.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@****leythosthestalker.com says...
> You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
> defaming me.

I have never posted that your pirated tool works or doesn't work, and I
have never lied about anything about you, never morphed to state
anything about you.

Check the headers again kiddo - you do enough damage to your own image
and reputation that I don't need to do anything except point out what
you've already done/said.

How you going to address your foul content on a site that you claim is
to help people?

Do you really want people to trust you with things like this on your
website:

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
your help site?

remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@****leythosthestalker.com says...
> Stalker I don't send out Spyerase it is downloaded from my website.

Now you are really funny Chris - I don't have any need to hide when I
post, and my posts always have my information in them.

Check the posting host again bozo, I'm not morphing like you do.

My guess is that you're the one posting a slander against yourself in an
effort to try and make me look bad.

How you going to address your foul content on a site that you claim is
to help people?

Do you really want people to trust you with things like this on your
website:

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
your help site?

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Leythos
> is a troll.

Nice morphing again PC. I only post the truth and only when he presents
stolen/pirated materials for download in Usenet.

I don't "Follow" him anywhere, and I don't post his personal
information, and I don't morph.

If you had really been watching what PCBUTTS1 was doing you would
understand that ethics (complete lack of them) behind his actions.

So, ask yourself, why not determine if the crap he's pushing is really
his or stolen from others and being passed off by him his own works.

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@****leythosthestalker.com says...
> Actually he is using someone else's RR account, probably his wife's or
> friends or something. Yes you are right and I did actually stop replying to
> him over 3 weeks ago until recently. Sorry.

You don't get it, I'm at the same IP, the same Usenet server, although
it's hosted by vendor for RR now - check the alt.online-
services.roadrunner group if you need to validate it.

I only reply when you post your questionable materials on Usenet, stop
doing it and I won't reply.

How you going to address your foul content on a site that you claim is
to help people?

Do you really want people to trust you with things like this on your
website:

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/pervert.htm

http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/license.htm

Who is going to trust someone like you when you host FOUL content on
your help site?

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, pcbutts1
@****leythosthestalker.com says...
> You are replying to the troll Leythos the stalker in his new attempt at
> defaming me.

Lets take a look at this butts:

Headers from the initial post by Ski Girl:

From: Ski Girl 69 <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Spyerase don't work !
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:06:30 -0500

Headers from my post using the same Usenet server (AIOE.ORG)

From: Leythos <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: Re: Microsoft to rip off UK Vista Buyers
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:27:25 -0500

Now, you will notice that my User-Agent has been the same in every one
of my posts, I always usge Gravity, have uses it for almost 10 years,
and don't use any other interface. She's using Mozilla, and I don't even
have it installed on any of my computers.

My posts include my X-face and my X-No-archive setting, hers doesn't.

Also notice the "Content Type", they are different.

Oh, and my sig also includes my contact information, as do my posts
through Road Runner and AIOE.ORG.

Seems you don't even understand Usenet headers Chris, are you just doing
this to try and make me look like the person you really are in life?

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me