Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-270 exam

70-270 exam

rfletcher

I'm planning on taking the exam (70-270) by end of
January. I've been looking through the Microsoft Website
and reading the XP resource and documentation kit book
(rather long reading). Does anyone have a good book(s)/
websites out there that would help me prepare for this
exam? Please do not reply with some brain dump site, as
I'm not interested in that at all.

Thanks for your time,

Wouldn't you like to know

It's good to see you learning it the old fashioned way,
with no braindumps. I have always liked SYBEX books.