Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 216 today (BIG SMILE)

Reply
Thread Tools

Passed 216 today (BIG SMILE)

 
 
Simon RF
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
Oh my gosh I passed.

Without a doubt it was the hardest so far (well some of it).

I started to panic at an hour left and finished with 30mins left. Loads of
Blue screen questions and IPSec questions only got about 3 Certificate
one's.

So I am starting 217 next.

I would like to thank everyone who offered advice about the exam, my advice
is take your time and eliminate the obviously incorrect one's first and work
out the others.

Happy times

Simon Rutley-Frayne MCP +2
IT Manager
Devon Wildlife Trust UK


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tom Helms [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]


This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only."


"Simon RF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh my gosh I passed.
>
> Without a doubt it was the hardest so far (well some of it).
>
> I started to panic at an hour left and finished with 30mins left. Loads

of
> Blue screen questions and IPSec questions only got about 3 Certificate
> one's.
>
> So I am starting 217 next.
>
> I would like to thank everyone who offered advice about the exam, my

advice
> is take your time and eliminate the obviously incorrect one's first and

work
> out the others.
>
> Happy times
>
> Simon Rutley-Frayne MCP +2
> IT Manager
> Devon Wildlife Trust UK
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SWE
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
congratulations!!! 217 will be a breeze in comparison.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Ayaz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
Congratulations .......

Can you help me to clear this exams



>-----Original Message-----
>Oh my gosh I passed.
>
>Without a doubt it was the hardest so far (well some of

it).
>
>I started to panic at an hour left and finished with

30mins left. Loads of
>Blue screen questions and IPSec questions only got about

3 Certificate
>one's.
>
>So I am starting 217 next.
>
>I would like to thank everyone who offered advice about

the exam, my advice
>is take your time and eliminate the obviously incorrect

one's first and work
>out the others.
>
>Happy times
>
>Simon Rutley-Frayne MCP +2
>IT Manager
>Devon Wildlife Trust UK
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
Ayaz wrote:
> Congratulations .......
>
> Can you help me to clear this exams


Ctrl-Alt-Del.

If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.

--
Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

 
Reply With Quote
 
Don Julio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003
Oh Fris....that was funny *chuckles*

--
Don Julio
MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ayaz wrote:
> > Congratulations .......
> >
> > Can you help me to clear this exams

>
> Ctrl-Alt-Del.
>
> If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.
>
> --
> Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee® MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Don Julio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003
still laughing

--
Don Julio
MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
"Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh Fris....that was funny *chuckles*
>
> --
> Don Julio
> MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ayaz wrote:
> > > Congratulations .......
> > >
> > > Can you help me to clear this exams

> >
> > Ctrl-Alt-Del.
> >
> > If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.
> >
> > --
> > Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee® MCNGP

#13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> >
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> > Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Don Julio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2003
stopped laughing now

--
Don Julio
MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
"Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> still laughing
>
> --
> Don Julio
> MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> "Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oh Fris....that was funny *chuckles*
> >
> > --
> > Don Julio
> > MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Ayaz wrote:
> > > > Congratulations .......
> > > >
> > > > Can you help me to clear this exams
> > >
> > > Ctrl-Alt-Del.
> > >
> > > If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee® MCNGP

> #13
> > >
> > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > >
> > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> > > Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Don Julio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2003
laughing again..............

--
Don Julio
MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
"Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eY$pu%(E-Mail Removed)...
> stopped laughing now
>
> --
> Don Julio
> MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> "Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > still laughing
> >
> > --
> > Don Julio
> > MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> > "Don Julio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Oh Fris....that was funny *chuckles*
> > >
> > > --
> > > Don Julio
> > > MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)
> > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Ayaz wrote:
> > > > > Congratulations .......
> > > > >
> > > > > Can you help me to clear this exams
> > > >
> > > > Ctrl-Alt-Del.
> > > >
> > > > If that doesn't work, hit the power switch.
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Fris "Reboot and see if that works ® Dell Computers, Inc." bee®

MCNGP
> > #13
> > > >
> > > > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> > > >
> > > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> > > > Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2003
Don Julio wrote:
>> MCNGP # (can't remember, been too long)


You're number eleven... Brat is number ten, JaR is number twenty-two.

--
Fris "These two-digit numbers are hard to remember" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
passed 70-216 today !! mickey macon MCSE 4 10-21-2003 02:32 AM
I passed 70-216 today !!! Horay! Guan Foo Wah MCSE 2 10-04-2003 03:19 PM
I passed 70-216 today !!! Horay! Guan Foo Wah MCSE 0 10-04-2003 04:35 AM
Re: I Passed 70-216 today Consultant MCSE 0 07-22-2003 02:14 PM
Re: I Passed 70-216 today chris MCSE 0 07-22-2003 03:02 AM



Advertisments