Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > can't connect wirelessly

can't connect wirelessly

=?Utf-8?B?RG9ubmFF?=

I am having major problems connecting through the wireless adaptor. I can
connect through the ethranet but not through the USB adaptor. I have
contacted orange who after 3 long (expensive calls) now say it is the
computer blocking it. I am not brilliant on computers and feel that I have
tried all options that I know so any help would be greatly appreciated

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
In specific terms of Hardware models, software, OS, etc. Wireless with what,
by what, to what?
In general.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...