Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > none bootable hdd

none bootable hdd

tomas

Hi, Merry Christmas,
I had to reinstall my linux os recently and used partition magic to
repartition the drive to allow for a larger win partition.
Now I have a none bootable drive and have to boot it using F11 at startup.
I don't remember doing anything to it that would cause this. Partition
magic says that it a bootable drive it's the first hdd although the senond
one is an sata drive. It's the first one in the bios and it's jumpered as
master(with noslave). Any ideas what I should do?
JC folsom

Steve

Is the partition active?

news(E-Mail Removed). ..