Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > previewing my image

previewing my image

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hey all,
i have a file upload control and when i specify a file name to upload, what
would be the easiest way to provide a preview button at this time?

i have the the byteData and i have the directory path to the file (i.e.
c:\test\img.png) but i'm not sure how to get it into an image control.

thanks,
rodchar

David Wier

Add an image control - then, whenever you choose the file, using the upload
control - also add the filename to the url of the image control

--
David Wier
MVP/ASPInsider

"rodchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey all,
> i have a file upload control and when i specify a file name to upload,

what
> would be the easiest way to provide a preview button at this time?
>
> i have the the byteData and i have the directory path to the file (i.e.
> c:\test\img.png) but i'm not sure how to get it into an image control.
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

the url is a directory path instead of what i'm used to with the virtual
path. i can't get the image to show using the directory path in my csharp
code-behind.