Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

The Old Sourdough

William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough
>> <dontbother@all> wrote:
>>
>>>santapg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

> Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

*Everybody* knows that you can't bangdorf anything with a
borgblatter. You need a flagsnabber for that.

--
The Old Sourdough
theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com

The Old Sourdough

Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

>>Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.

You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised
it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

--
The Old Sourdough
theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com
If you can't think of something nice to say about a person, go ahead.
- George Carlin

William Poaster

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

> Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>>>Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

>> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
>>

> You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a flagsnabber
> to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a blifthorton error. You
> confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised it didn't go into a
> glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could safely use
a borgblatter!

Mara

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

>Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news(E-Mail Removed) :

<snip>
>> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
>>

>You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
>flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
>blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised
>it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

It's only got 24MB of EDO. It won't remember what happened long enough to
self-destruct.

3.2GB hdd, which 95 doesn't see all of. W00T! So, naturally, I'm going to
install a 20GB.

This will be a Triumph of Stupidity Over Engineering(tm).

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my

Mara

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:02:54 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

>William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

>>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

>> Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?
>>

>*Everybody* knows that you can't bangdorf anything with a
>borgblatter. You need a flagsnabber for that.

I'm trying to bring FrankenSystem online. (AST Advantage! 6060p, running Win95,
which, amazingly, still works.)

<obscure comic reference>

I may need my jam trousers for this one.

</obscure comic reference>

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my
thumb." --JB, in the Monastery

The Old Sourdough

William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
>
>> Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.
>>>

>> You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
>> flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a
>> blifthorton error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very*
>> surprised it didn't go into a glackschnaggle loop and
>> self-destruct.

> FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
> copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could
> safely use a borgblatter!

Well, yeah, but that's the exception to the rule. How many people do
you know who just happen to have a copper-bottomed wurzlecordwangler
laying around? They don't keep well in our climate here in the Ohio
Valley. Too humid. However, the specs on a flagsnabber say they're
good from the Antarctic to the Amazon (Louisiana is an exception).

--

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:25:57 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:

> William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:07:31 -0600, The Old Sourdough wrote:
>>
>>> Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news(E-Mail Removed):

>>> You can't use a borgblatter to bangdorld anything. It takes a
>>> flagsnabber to bangdorld a flitsbron.. No wonder it threw a blifthorton
>>> error. You confused it hopelessly. I'm *very* surprised it didn't go
>>> into a glackschnaggle loop and self-destruct.

>> FYI If she had already tied it down with turdstrangler, & used a
>> copperbottomed wurzlecordwangler to grusset it, then one could safely
>> use a borgblatter!
>>

> Well, yeah, but that's the exception to the rule. How many people do you
> know who just happen to have a copper-bottomed wurzlecordwangler laying
> around?

Um...well there's...er..oh, no, his blew up..there's
Mik..umm....err..nope, his melted...ah, there *is* su.. err...dang, no,
her's went into the shop for repair after she used it in the brewing of
her "Speshul BEER", but it had a hole burned in the bottom where some of
the beer leaked into it, & it was beyond repair.

> They don't keep well in our climate here in the Ohio Valley. Too
> humid.

Ah, yes, well there is the geographical aspect!

> However, the specs on a flagsnabber say they're good from the
> Antarctic to the Amazon (Louisiana is an exception).

Quite understandable!

santapg

it me Sandip Golan

--
santap
santapg's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=35

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

mustapma mustapma is offline
Junior Member

mrs golani
it s now 3 years iam sended you the for you give me the courses for repair laptoip on line you not gived me not think now i want you return my money please