Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ARGA, Twin of ARYAN! Runescape aTuoALL!!!~~VIDEO~~PROOF~~

ARGA, Twin of ARYAN! Runescape aTuoALL!!!~~VIDEO~~PROOF~~

apollo

ARGA, Twin of ARYAN! Runescape aTuoALL!!!~~VIDEO~~PROOF~~

Arga the newest runescape bot!READ it!

ARGA is simular to Aryan in the respect it can do what Aryan can. It is
not simular with its structure and how it is made, ARGA uses a much
more powerful tool called BCEL which we can use to find varibles in
classes. We look in the runescspe.jar classes to analyze and get our no
edits are needed. ARGA will beat ibot in terms of efficancy, it was
much easier to auto with Aryan than SCAR, but SCAR has lasted longer.
If runescape do another engine update, all we would have to do is
re-write the transforms, IF some needed redone. I say that because
various things in the old rs.jar is the same in the new, for example
using > 30 you can still find your current and max health. of course we
are looking at >30 in bytecode. That has been the same for over 100
revisions and has never changed. > 500 gives you the camera timer, map
rotation varibles, that is not likley to change to fast either. SCAR
was horrible for handling randoms, and i personally feel for autoing in
general also because of the random map rotation. You
You can download it here
http://rapidshare.com/files/7845811/Arga.exe

Or join my Group for more info here
http://groups.msn.com/Apollorunescape2autobotbymadboy

PROOFF!!!! VIDEO OF NEW BOT ARGA!!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yf4x8320N...elated&search=

runescape einvid Computer Support 1 05-24-2007 12:17 AM
Is Runescape safe for my eleven year old. bambam@nospam.tnx Computer Support 15 05-07-2005 11:40 AM
Computer clock speeds up in Runescape Zap Eagle Computer Support 2 05-01-2005 12:38 AM
Runescape Veikuri Computer Support 1 04-29-2005 04:54 PM
Twin Pearlscales - twin-pearls.JPG [0/1] Gunther Firefox 1 10-19-2004 04:20 AM

Advertisments