Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE or MCSA?

MCSE or MCSA?

Kline Sphere

>The only reason I'm
>doing it anyway is to get those cool letters to put after my name.

Don't forget the cool lapel pin as well - a real chick magnet, so
Consultant tells me.

Politician Spock

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Huh?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Kline Sphere

>Unfortunately yes!

Scary....

Kline Sphere

>Chalk (AKA Kline) is a wise old
>MCNGP

Less of the old
lol!

Jtyc

> I used to watch LOTS of movies. Then I got married and I still would see
> some movies once in a while. Then I had kids. Now I get to watch Barnie
> and Elmo and Dora and Blue and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

We gotta find a paw print.
That's the first clue.
We put it in our notebook
cause their blue's clues, blues clues

*cries*

Politician Spock

"Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I used to watch LOTS of movies. Then I got married and I still would see
> some movies once in a while. Then I had kids. Now I get to watch Barnie
> and Elmo and Dora and Blue and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Backpack, backpack.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> I'm AOL certified. All it takes is tossing one if their free disks
>> in the microwave - and watching the light show.

> Cool!

"Mister!" he said, assuming the risks.
"I am the Frisbee and I speak for the discs!"

"I speak for the discs for the discs have no tongues!"
"And I'm telling you, sir, at the top of my lungs!"

he was very upset and he shouted and waved
"Do NOT have those delicate discs microwaved!"

--
Fris "Lorax" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Politician Spock

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Don't forget the cool lapel pin as well - a real chick magnet, so
> Consultant tells me.

The chicks don't get impressed until you accidentally (*cough*) pull your
Microsoft card out of your wallet when you are paying for dinner.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Politician Spock wrote:
> "Frisbee® MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> I used to watch LOTS of movies. Then I got married and I still
>> would see some movies once in a while. Then I had kids. Now I get
>> to watch Barnie and Elmo and Dora and Blue and zzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>

> Backpack, backpack.

Gainesville, FL (AP) A forty-four year old man was arrested today for
strangling an animated "map." "He wouldn't stop singing that <censored>
annoying 'I'm the MAP I'm the MAP I'm the MAAAAAAAAAAAP' song!" he was
reported to be babbling as he was carried off in handcuffs.

Kline Sphere

>> Don't forget the cool lapel pin as well - a real chick magnet, so
>> Consultant tells me.

>The chicks don't get impressed until you accidentally (*cough*) pull your
>Microsoft card out of your wallet when you are paying for dinner.

He never mentioned that to me.