Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD in Camcorder into Computer?

DVD in Camcorder into Computer?

David

Which is the best way to transfer into the editing programme.
I can put the small DVD into the DVD tray of the computer or connect the
camcorder to the computer with a usb cable.
Which is the better way or is there no difference?
(Please keep answers simple as I'm not that technical, sorry about that.)

I've recently recorder onto 3 small DVDs in the camcorder all with the
camcorder set at w/s. I transfered all 3 to the computer with the small
DVDs in the compter DVD tray. When playing back the resulting normal size
DVD pictures from the middle small DVD are perfect 16x9, but the other 2 are
letterbox, ie people are squashed from the top and bottom.
Can't see what I did differently.
Thanks.

--
Regards,