Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What does it look like?

What does it look like?

BSoD

Last friday I received my welcome kit (after like 5 weeks or so), and I was
wondering if the mcse certification looks the same like mcp one. Do you get
a somewhat dissapointing piece of paper or do I have to think in terms like
a nice wooden plaque when I achieve the MCSE?

AJ Hoek

Japes

LOL

You'll be disappointed when you get there..... Similar paper thing, but with
MCSE on it instead.

For me the knowledge that I passed the exams through work experience,
studying, labs and several courses [company paid.... really wouldn't suggest
doing them otherwise] and finally passing the tests with out the use of lame
braindumps........ now that really was worth something.

--
Regards

Japes
Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
automatically deleted.

iCertify.net

Unfortunately you won't get a wooden plaque from Microsoft. The MCSE cert
looks exactly like the MCP one, only it says MCSE.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"BSoD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Last friday I received my welcome kit (after like 5 weeks or so), and I

was
> wondering if the mcse certification looks the same like mcp one. Do you

get
> a somewhat dissapointing piece of paper or do I have to think in terms

like
> a nice wooden plaque when I achieve the MCSE?
>

> AJ Hoek

Brat

mine was printed on different material... mcp was on plain paper... mcse and
mcsa and mcsa:messaging was more like photo paper with a metallic border...
little fancier but not a plaque