Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > hI

billyw

copy cat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> copy cat
>
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > copy cat
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > copy cat
> > >
> > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

message

> if

Consultant

copy cat, ininity

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> copy cat

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > copy cat
> >
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > copy cat
> > > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> message

go
> > if

billyw

you bastard... you can't play the ininity card this early..

thats just not fair

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> copy cat, ininity
>

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > copy cat
> >
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > copy cat
> > >
> > > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:e$(E-Mail Removed)...

message

> > message

> go
> > > if

Jtyc

> you bastard... you can't play the ininity card this early..
>
> thats just not fair

Lloyd you can't triple stamp a double stamp.

Dragon

Where is the old girl?

"catherine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:brhl2d$t1d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I am a new girl. I am taking the MCSE next year.
> I need some advice what are the preparation and how far can I go if I take
> the MCSE?
> thanks

chandru

hi,
I aw your mail in Microsoft news group.

Ok.which pattern you are selected-Win2K or Windows 2003?

Regards,
Chandru

Jon

You sad, sad people...

message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > copy cat

>> Perhaps you two could stick to relevant questions? Is

that too much to
>ask
>> for?
>>
>> Questions like: Is she hot?
>>

>.

billyw

and your point is caller

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:073b01c3c3be$7e69eea0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You sad, sad people...

Don Julio

I was genuinely born in Reykjavik, Iceland and I'm bloody gorgeous

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what if she is from iceland?
>

> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > copy cat

> > Perhaps you two could stick to relevant questions? Is that too much to

> ask
> > for?
> >
> > Questions like: Is she hot?

Don Julio

Teachers pet

news:0a0c01c3c3ac$d930c870$(E-Mail Removed)...