Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\)

ROFL!!
That is gonna be stuck in my head for a while.

PS-I couldn't resist forwarding this to some friends (with proper credit of
course)

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
> You making big bucks with your MCSE
>>snip

Brat

I will never reveal my secrets... muahahaha

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > this coming from the man in the hawiian shirt?

> *looks around*
> *scratches head*
>
> *taps his monitor*
>
> Can you see me through this thing?
>
> *zips fly*

Jtyc

> I will never reveal my secrets... muahahaha

I know. I've been trying for months.

MCSE World

Here ya go...

http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/show...8&referrerid=1

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:O87m$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just be sure to give credit where it is due, as that took me an entire 4
> minutes to come up with, thanks.
>

> "MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Consultant, do you mind if I repost that over at MCSE World?
> >
> > Best,
> > Will
> > www.mcseworld.com
> >

> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
> > > You making big bucks with your MCSE
> > > That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> > > Money for nothin' and apps for free
> > > Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> > > Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
> > > Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
> > > Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb
> > >
> > > We gotta install wireless towers
> > > Custom server deliveries
> > > We gotta move these server racks
> > > We gotta move these damn PC's
> > >
> > > See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
> > > Yeah buddy that's his own hair
> > > That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
> > > That little faggot he's a unaware
> > >
> > > We gotta install wireless towers
> > > Custom server deliveries
> > > We gotta move these server racks
> > > We gotta move these damn PC's
> > >
> > > I shoulda learned to play with Linux
> > > I shoulda learned to play them Suns
> > > Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
> > > Man we could have some fun
> > > And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
> > > Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
> > > That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> > > Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free
> > >
> > > We gotta install wireless towers
> > > Custom server deliveries
> > > We gotta move these server racks
> > > We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord
> > >
> > > Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> > > You study real hard for your MCSE
> > > That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> > >
> > > Books for nothin' and your certs for free
> > > Books for nothin' and certs for free
> > >
> > > I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE
> > >
> > > --
> > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> > > www.mcngp.tk

Ken Briscoe

> On man... Have I just been trumped?

I believe KennyG was trumped *before* he even released a record, yes?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Paul Lynch

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:51:12 -0800, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
>You making big bucks with your MCSE
>That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>Money for nothin' and apps for free
>Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
>Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
>Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb
>
>We gotta install wireless towers
>Custom server deliveries
>We gotta move these server racks
>We gotta move these damn PC's
>
>See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
>Yeah buddy that's his own hair
>That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
>That little faggot he's a unaware
>
>We gotta install wireless towers
>Custom server deliveries
>We gotta move these server racks
>We gotta move these damn PC's
>
>I shoulda learned to play with Linux
>I shoulda learned to play them Suns
>Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
>Man we could have some fun
>And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
>Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
>That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free
>
>We gotta install wireless towers
>Custom server deliveries
>We gotta move these server racks
>We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord
>
>Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>You study real hard for your MCSE
>That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>
>Books for nothin' and your certs for free
>Books for nothin' and certs for free
>
>I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE

LOL ! A quality item.

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Jose

wow! we've got a poet!!
jose
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
> You making big bucks with your MCSE
> That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> Money for nothin' and apps for free
> Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
> Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
> Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb
>
> We gotta install wireless towers
> Custom server deliveries
> We gotta move these server racks
> We gotta move these damn PC's
>
> See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
> Yeah buddy that's his own hair
> That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
> That little faggot he's a unaware
>
> We gotta install wireless towers
> Custom server deliveries
> We gotta move these server racks
> We gotta move these damn PC's
>
> I shoulda learned to play with Linux
> I shoulda learned to play them Suns
> Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
> Man we could have some fun
> And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
> Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
> That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free
>
> We gotta install wireless towers
> Custom server deliveries
> We gotta move these server racks
> We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord
>
> Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
> You study real hard for your MCSE
> That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
>
> Books for nothin' and your certs for free
> Books for nothin' and certs for free
>
> I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE
>
> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk

Consultant

lol, hope everyone enjoyed

"Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP (Shell/User)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ePQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ROFL!!
> That is gonna be stuck in my head for a while.
>
> PS-I couldn't resist forwarding this to some friends (with proper credit

of
> course)
>
> --
> Larry Samuels MS-MVP (Windows-Shell/User)
> Associate Expert
> http://home.earthlink.net/~larrysamuels/WS2003FAQ.htm
> Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone.
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
> > You making big bucks with your MCSE
> >>snip

Brat

as Consultant... he knows... I just told him... oh and nice polo shirt lol

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I will never reveal my secrets... muahahaha

> I know. I've been trying for months.

Jtyc

> as Consultant... he knows... I just told him... oh and nice polo shirt lol

That's terrible. After all we've been through you go and tell him. I'm so
upset.

And your informant gave you some bad information. It's not a polo shirt,
it's a Faded Glory.