Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Friday Fun, just for Dragon

OT Friday Fun, just for Dragon

Consultant

Try to find the hidden message in my post.

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

Jtyc

> Try to find the hidden message in my post.

I found it!

Glenn

I couldn't find it. Could you pull up your pants now??
Glenn
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try to find the hidden message in my post.
>

> --
> Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> www.mcngp.tk

Matt

I'll bet he hears that all the time.

> I couldn't find it. Could you pull up your pants now??
> Glenn
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Try to find the hidden message in my post.
> >

> > --
> > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> > www.mcngp.tk

Consultant

just from your wife, tell her to check her ass

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll bet he hears that all the time.
>
> > I couldn't find it. Could you pull up your pants now??
> > Glenn
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Try to find the hidden message in my post.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
> > > www.mcngp.tk

Ken Briscoe

> Try to find the hidden message in my post.

I found it, and you know what else I find? I find you are a sick, twisted,
dirty creepy old bastard. You and Michael Jackson deserve each other!

--

KB - MCNGP #26