Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > VISUAL BASIC CDS

VISUAL BASIC CDS

RippedOffStockTrader@gmail.com

THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since
he has my money, I have not heard from him. Shipping was supposed to
take 5 days and it has not been 15 days and he has not even returned my
email requests. He is supposed to be in Greece and has many email
addresses that change regularly but currently answers to
kashumoto_tokugawato and his email addresses are http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ;
(E-Mail Removed) ; (E-Mail Removed). He ONLY accepts Western Union or
MONEYGRAM which is sent to this name and address in Greece as follows .
.. .
* NAME : VAGGELIS *
* FAMILY NAME : VOLWTAS *
* ADDRESS : 1 GALINIS *
* ZIP CODE : 22350 *
* CITY : KAMMENA VOURLA *
* COUNTRY : GREECE

I have made contact with the Greek Consulate but holidays are slowing
down any action there. BEWARE. He posts these lists all over the
internet so beware of these names or even though they will probably
change after this, beware of buying anything with a ".gr" indicating an
email originating from Greece. He is giving his country a bad name.

Do a search for Astra35 and you will see the number of people he has
ripped off. Wish I had looked first.BEWARE. HE NEVER INTENDS TO SEND
YOU ANYTHING.

RippedOffStockTrader@gmail.com

THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since
he has my money, I have not heard from him. Shipping was supposed to
take 5 days and it has not been 15 days and he has not even returned my
email requests. He is supposed to be in Greece and has many email
addresses that change regularly but currently answers to
kashumoto_tokugawato and his email addresses are (E-Mail Removed) ;
[...]

doS

and you appear to be an IdIot

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since

Mara

On 24 Dec 2006 13:24:53 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.

Meet Artie.

http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie/1.html

<snip Artie's usual MO>

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my

Wereo_SUPREME

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since
> he has my money, I have not heard from him. Shipping was supposed to
> take 5 days and it has not been 15 days and he has not even returned my
> email requests. He is supposed to be in Greece and has many email
> addresses that change regularly but currently answers to
> kashumoto_tokugawato and his email addresses are (E-Mail Removed) ;
> (E-Mail Removed) ; (E-Mail Removed). He ONLY accepts Western Union or
> MONEYGRAM which is sent to this name and address in Greece as follows .
> . .
> * NAME : VAGGELIS *
> * FAMILY NAME : VOLWTAS *
> * ADDRESS : 1 GALINIS *
> * ZIP CODE : 22350 *
> * CITY : KAMMENA VOURLA *
> * COUNTRY : GREECE
>
> I have made contact with the Greek Consulate but holidays are slowing
> down any action there. BEWARE. He posts these lists all over the
> internet so beware of these names or even though they will probably
> change after this, beware of buying anything with a ".gr" indicating an
> email originating from Greece. He is giving his country a bad name.
>
> Do a search for Astra35 and you will see the number of people he has
> ripped off. Wish I had looked first.BEWARE. HE NEVER INTENDS TO SEND
> YOU ANYTHING.

My heart goes out to you sir. You're doing the right thing by contacting the
Greek Consulate. How much money did you lose to this CROOK?