Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Info I collected on the status of 70-298 beta results

Info I collected on the status of 70-298 beta results

MCSE World

I've posted all my information on the status of the 70-298 beta results
here:
http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/show...2&referrerid=1

Odd no beta results, but the exam is live.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Kevin

VUE told me today that they are printing results today and will be mailing
them this week. When they mail the results, they will update the web site.

"MCSE World" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've posted all my information on the status of the 70-298 beta results
> here:
> http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/show...2&referrerid=1
>
> Odd no beta results, but the exam is live.
>

> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com

MCSE World

I have heard that as well...so they are putting us off day by day now. Ah
well...

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com