Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Genealogy Newsgroups Access

Genealogy Newsgroups Access

not@home.com

You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to exchange
research data and presently access these groups through providers with
inferior retention than ATT/SBC

I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see these
groups active.

Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

alt.binaries.genealogy
alt.binaries.genealogy.d
alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

Evan Platt

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:14:12 GMT, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

Who is "You"? Who do you think you are talking to?

>My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to exchange
>research data and presently access these groups through providers with
>inferior retention than ATT/SBC

You don't have any friends, don't lie.

>I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see these
>groups active.

So post in them.

>Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

ADD makes paying attention hard.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>alt.binaries.genealogy.parts

For families of organ donors?
binaries: have you seen this kidney.

--
http://tinyurl.com/y65rls

Whiskers

On 2006-12-12, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

snip

> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

snip

As you posted this to a "Prodigy" news-server, using an inernet connection
provided by "SBC", I suggest you try contacting one or both of them.

This international public newsgroup isn't either of them.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Bucky Breeder

news:EYEfh.22189$(E-Mail Removed). net:

> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
> listed.
>
> My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
> exchange research data and presently access these groups through
> providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
>
> I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
> these groups active.
>
> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
>

> alt.binaries.genealogy
> alt.binaries.genealogy.d
> alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
> alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
may be possible.

With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
Societies for review and appropriate input.

Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
newsgroups.

Thank you for your patience.

Working to earn your complete satisfaction,

/NAADs
Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments

"When you come to the end of all the light you know,
and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
'faith' is knowing that one of two things shall happen:
either you will be given something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught to fly." - Edward Teller (1908-2003)

Mike Easter

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
> listed.

http://help.prodigy.net/help/newsgroup_bb/newsread.html Finding &
Accessing Newsgroups - Adding Newsgroups to the Prodigy Server - If
you find a newsgroup that we don't carry on our news server, post a
message in our newsgroup sbcglobal.help.tech.newsgroups. <Last-Modified:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:31:00 GMT>

--
Mike Easter

Blinky the Shark

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no
> articles listed.

I do? Sorry about that.

--
Blinky
Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

Lookout

On 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:EYEfh.22189$(E-Mail Removed) .net:
>>
>> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
>> listed.
>>
>> My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
>> exchange research data and presently access these groups through
>> providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
>>
>> I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
>> these groups active.
>>
>> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
>>

>> alt.binaries.genealogy
>> alt.binaries.genealogy.d
>> alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
>> alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

>Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:
>
>Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
>patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
>regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
>devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
>may be possible.
>
>With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
>various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
>Societies for review and appropriate input.
>
>Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
>to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
>newsgroups.
>
>Thank you for your patience.
>

>Working to earn your complete satisfaction,
>

>/NAADs
>Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments
>

>Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

Have you seen my cousin? She's real purty.
Somewhere in 'bama

Bucky Breeder

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:EYEfh.22189$(E-Mail Removed) y.net:
>>>
>>> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
>>> listed.
>>>
>>> My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
>>> exchange research data and presently access these groups through
>>> providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
>>>
>>> I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
>>> these groups active.
>>>
>>> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
>>>

>>> alt.binaries.genealogy
>>> alt.binaries.genealogy.d
>>> alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
>>> alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

>>Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:
>>
>>Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
>>patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
>>regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
>>devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
>>may be possible.
>>
>>With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
>>various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
>>Societies for review and appropriate input.
>>
>>Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
>>to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
>>newsgroups.
>>
>>Thank you for your patience.
>>

>>Working to earn your complete satisfaction,
>>

>>/NAADs
>>Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments
>>

>>Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

> Have you seen my cousin? She's real purty.
> Somewhere in 'bama

So, if we're all descended from monkeys anyways,
can't we just start using any ole' monkey's kidney for transplants?

He was a spy, all right! And he knew that everybody knew it...
He'd walk into a room and people would go "Hey, who is that guy, a spy?"
He'd laugh to himself, maybe pull out his gun and show it to the people,
to kind of impress them - but *not* to show off.
Sometimes spying was dirty work.
Sometimes he'd kill a guy, then paint a clown face on his face.
Nobody said he had to do that, but he did it anyway.
So, dirty work *can* be entertaining and educational!

Bucky Breeder

Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no
>> articles listed.

> I do? Sorry about that.

I seem to as well...

(I wonder if they could be super-secret-coded articles,
to sort of cull-out the riff-raff side of the family trees?)