Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-224 (Exchange) Today! :-)

Reply
Thread Tools

Passed 70-224 (Exchange) Today! :-)

 
 
Cliff
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without the use of any
braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.



---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 27/11/2003


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Glenn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
Congrats !!
I hear that is a tough one.
Glenn
"Cliff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g5oCb.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without the use of any
> braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 27/11/2003
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tom Helms [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]


This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only."


"Cliff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g5oCb.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without the use of any
> braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 27/11/2003
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
hookarzq
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
Big effen deal.

>-----Original Message-----
>Congrats !!
>I hear that is a tough one.
>Glenn
>"Cliff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:g5oCb.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without

the use of any
>> braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>> Checked by AVG anti-virus system

(http://www.grisoft.com).
>> Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date:

27/11/2003
>>
>>

>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Marlin Munrow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
you are a real tecky

Well done!



On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:50:25 -0000, "Cliff"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without the use of any
>braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
>---
>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 27/11/2003
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
Congrats!


Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com


"Cliff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g5oCb.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without the use of any
> braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date: 27/11/2003
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
dunkin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-13-2003
Congrats !!
This is my next test... any pointers as to areas that
should be concentrated on ( migration from 5.5 , etc ) ??

>-----Original Message-----
>Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without

the use of any
>braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
>---
>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date:

27/11/2003
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Marlin Munrow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-13-2003
Firewall ports are very important

Outlook Web Access (especially using ssl) is very important

Use of IMAP / other protocols and clients might help especially where
user access to the dumpster is concerned

Understand the migration wizard

Stay calm, know all the points on the syllabus

If in doubt use logical guesses !

Good luck


On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 05:26:19 -0800, "dunkin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Congrats !!
>This is my next test... any pointers as to areas that
>should be concentrated on ( migration from 5.5 , etc ) ??
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without

>the use of any
>>braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>>
>>
>>
>>---
>>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>>Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date:

>27/11/2003
>>
>>
>>.
>>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Chandru
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
hi,

this is a good news and

Congrats to you. I'm also preparing for this.

Regards,

Chandru
>-----Original Message-----
>Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without

the use of any
>braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
>
>
>
>---
>Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
>Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date:

27/11/2003
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Azaidi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-17-2003
I'm taking this exam soon. is it sufficient by just mastering the course
material? I've attended course 2400.


"Chandru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:089e01c3c3ad$6c9ad1f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
>
> this is a good news and
>
> Congrats to you. I'm also preparing for this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chandru
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Passed 70-224 today with a passing score of 784 without

> the use of any
> >braindumps whatsoever and earned my MCSE.
> >
> >
> >
> >---
> >Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> >Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> >Version: 6.0.545 / Virus Database: 339 - Release Date:

> 27/11/2003
> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just passed passed my 3rd test for MCAD David MCAD 1 12-16-2005 06:04 PM
Session("passed") = Session("passed") + 1 error dee ASP .Net 9 04-15-2005 10:47 AM
Just to share my happyness: Passed today 70-290! First try...and passed ;) Hugo Sousa MCSE 12 04-02-2005 12:16 AM
passed params as filename Andrew Perl 1 12-29-2003 05:37 AM
Python C extension: Value different if passed as list than if passed as number Anand Python 2 09-11-2003 01:02 AM



Advertisments