Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > trouble getting on to msn from my outlook express

trouble getting on to msn from my outlook express

Tod Express \(UK\)Limited

hi you must be able to help me on this one.
I used to be able to click on to msn front page or the ntl front page from
my outlook espress. Can't do it anymore.Is there a solution

Vanguard

"Tod Express (UK)Limited" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e7Reh.1539$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi you must be able to help me on this one.
> I used to be able to click on to msn front page or the ntl front
> page from my outlook espress. Can't do it anymore.Is there a
> solution

Outlook Express is an e-mail client, not a web browser (despite that
OE can render HTML-coded e-mails). You'll have to be more specific
what you mean by "click on <domain> front page from Outlook Express".

Bucky Breeder

wrote in news:e7Reh.1539$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi you must be able to help me on this one.
> I used to be able to click on to msn front page
> or the ntl front page from my outlook espress.
> Can't do it anymore.
> Is there a solution

The good news, Tod, is that *yes*, there *is* a solution!

Even though it may not seem enjoyable at first thought, you *must*
telephone the doctor and tell him your precise location.

Those people only want to help you cope, as you become more assimilated
into today's society. Do *not* let the white uniforms and nets scare you!

BTW: How long were you in the coma? And, *welcome* *back*!

During the Middle Ages:
probably, one of the biggest mistakes that you could ever make was
not putting on your armor - because you were
"just going down to the corner."