Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Laptops IE not connecting.

Re: Laptops IE not connecting.

David

"David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...

> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
>>
>> Next question, sorrry there is allways more.
>> Whilst typing my user name for the connection via USB I realised my
>> keyboard has @ and " reversed, is this what they call American vs
>> English Keyboards.
>> How do I make my English key @ stop printing " and my " key printing @ ?
>>

> Now morning and I'm a bit more awake.
> Have found settings for this in My Computer, regions and lanquage, was set
> to UK in one section but USA in another, altered that one to UK and all is
> well.
>
> So I'm up and working OK with it now.
>
> Over the w/e will be attempting to make both computers work together eg.
> use same printer, will be going into XP to set this network up.
>
> --
> Regards,
> David
>
> Please reply to News Group

Laptops with AC adapters that are not exactly right. monty1945@lycos.com Computer Support 12 09-19-2007 09:05 PM
Re: Laptops IE not connecting. David Computer Support 0 12-09-2006 10:54 AM
Laptops IE not connecting. David Computer Support 2 12-09-2006 12:09 AM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
3 laptops at home wireless help !! Walid Wireless Networking 6 06-25-2004 03:07 PM

Advertisments