Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mrp hardware

mrp hardware

flybywire

surprised to see I had an mrp item attached when I hadn't

is it a form of spyware pls

Mike

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"flybywire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>surprised to see I had an mrp item attached when I hadn't
>
>is it a form of spyware pls

MathRevolt - Not hardware but software. - this of course assuming you
mean a .mrp file.
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...&Search=Search
http://www.mathrevolt.com/

--