Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cannot delete 2 files on my desktop that came from nowhere

cannot delete 2 files on my desktop that came from nowhere

Michael mead

have tried to delete these 2 nfiles that just seemed to of popped up on my
desktop from nowhere ones named CACLEDL6. and the other CAOX25NG but all
that comes up is cannot delete file:cannot read from the source file or
disk. what are they ? what do they mean? how do you get rid of them i dont
know what the hell ive done in the first place to of made them appear please
help! yours faithfully mick

beenthere

"Michael mead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1Pceh.1056$(E-Mail Removed)...
> have tried to delete these 2 nfiles that just seemed to of popped up on my
> desktop from nowhere ones named CACLEDL6. and the other CAOX25NG but all
> that comes up is cannot delete file:cannot read from the source file or
> disk. what are they ? what do they mean? how do you get rid of them i dont
> know what the hell ive done in the first place to of made them appear
> please help! yours faithfully mick

Restart your machine, dab F8 and get into startup menu
Choose `Safe mode`, then try deleting them there.

bw..OJ