Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > tab browsing tip

tab browsing tip

bujji

please read the article and post ur comments

http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/20...wsing-tip.html

thanatoid

"bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/20...browsing-tip.h
> tml

I just LOVE useless websites. What a ****ing genius santa is.

And unless IE is up to its tricks again,

-rant section-
(WHAT THE **** IS THE .mspx extension of Microsoft web pages?
Where is the W3 consortium when you need them???),
-end of r.s.-

Alt-F4 closes the entire program.

--
Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

thanatoid

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>please read the article and post ur comments
>>
>>http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/20...browsing-tip.h
>>tml

> It's dated wrong
> Posted by santa at 12/08/2006 07:06:00 AM
>
> and more functions would be nice, like double clicking on
> an empty tab bar will open a blank page (Opera, FF)

WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

--
Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>please read the article and post ur comments
>>>
>>>http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/20...browsing-tip.h
>>>tml

>> It's dated wrong
>> Posted by santa at 12/08/2006 07:06:00 AM

>> and more functions would be nice, like double clicking on
>> an empty tab bar will open a blank page (Opera, FF)

>WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the keyboard

--
http://www.onahorse.com/

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

>Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the keyboard

shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their keyboards...."

Posting during game play and it shows.

--
http://www.onahorse.com/

Evan Platt

On 7 Dec 2006 17:44:55 -0800, "bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>please read the article and post ur comments

****in blogspot spammer.

thanatoid

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>>WHAT is wrong with hitting Ctl-N? (Opera, nf with FF.)

>>Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the
>>keyboard

> shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their
> keyboards...."
>
> Posting during game play and it shows.

I was wondering what the hell you meant... Was already
constructing a suitably sarcastic response... damn.

Anyway, the keyboard is a million times faster and better than
the mouse, in general. I would have thought anyone possessing
the knowledge you have demonstrated here would know this. I hate
the mouse. I don't even have a ****ing mouse - I have a
trackball, for the mercifully infrequent moments when the kb
just won't do it (sigh).

--
Violent disagreements and the usual abuse expected and welcomed.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>>Mouse and bookmarks, who needs to take their hands off the
>>>keyboard

>> shezz, ment to of read "who needs to touch their
>> keyboards...."
>>
>> Posting during game play and it shows.
>>

>I was wondering what the hell you meant... Was already
>constructing a suitably sarcastic response... damn.

>Anyway, the keyboard is a million times faster and better than
>the mouse, in general. I would have thought anyone possessing
>the knowledge you have demonstrated here would know this. I hate
>the mouse. I don't even have a ****ing mouse - I have a
>trackball, for the mercifully infrequent moments when the kb
>just won't do it (sigh).

All in how you use your computer I guess,

My keyboard sits next to me on the couch, not exactly handy.

I also use PowerPro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ each program has
it's own menu, just one mouse click to perform multiple key
operations

--
http://www.onahorse.com/

anonymous@remailer.hastio.org

On 7 Dec 2006 17:44:55 -0800, you wrote:

> please read the article and post ur comments
>
> http://santa-reviews.blogspot.com/20...wsing-tip.html

Whichever ****ing stupid **** thought up that idea of
tabbed browsing, I'd like to kick her ****ing ****
OFF!! It is not as if I am not already surfing at a
tempo close to the limits of human capability, and now
you barrage me with even more ****ing clutter. And I
see I am not the only one who's out to punch the
designer of Fire Fox in the panties for creating tabbed
browsing --here's what web-design guru and Opera
Evangelist, Literate Moose, has to say:

>> As far as I am concerned, tabbed browsing is
>> terribly inferior in comparison to full MDI, the
>> native Opera interface, and serves only as a means
>> of crippling the browser in order to imitate lesser
>> browsers. -- Literate Moose, Opera Evangelist

Flash, animated GIFs, pop-ups, pop-unders, and now
****ing tabbed browsing. Just one more thing to hate.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.eu.org
for abuse and hashcash info.