Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Graphics display outp

Graphics display outp

rex

I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
back?

Cub

"rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
> resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
> notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
> back?

Change what back

Is the output STILL going to the TV or IS the resolution a problem even
though you have made changes ?

Cub

Evan Platt

On 5 Dec 2006 16:06:56 -0800, "rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
>resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
>notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
>back?

What computer is this?

How did you change the output to begin with?

rex

Cub wrote:
> "rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
> > resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
> > notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
> > back?
> >

> Change what back
>

> Is the output STILL going to the TV or IS the resolution a problem even
> though you have made changes ?
>

> Cub

On the xp home edition, if u right click on the desktop along with
properties etc, there are two graphic options, graph properties n graph
options, if u click on graph options u can change the output to
tv,notebook, monitor etc. I changed it to TV by mistake and the desktop
resolution, icon size appearance has changed and I can't change it back.

Bucky Breeder

"rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> I changed the output to televsion from notebook by mistake, n the whole
> resolution and everything changed, so then I changed it back to
> notebook and it's the same, it didn't change back. How do I change it
> back?

Hold down the "fn" key while pressing F5 is what works on ours.

To me boxing is like a ballet,
except there's no music,
no choreography,
and the dancers hit each other
until the loser cries like a little girl,
or does that whole go-to-sleep thing.

Some people would do anything to get out of finishing the dance.