Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > not able to click on background tab and backgrounds in properties to change the background.

not able to click on background tab and backgrounds in properties to change the background.

rex

I can neither set any picture as a background nor can I access the
background tab in properties, as in the background tab opens, but then
I can't click on the backgrounds to change them, they are all faded and
I can't even select them.

Evan Platt

On 5 Dec 2006 16:02:02 -0800, "rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I can neither set any picture as a background nor can I access the
>background tab in properties, as in the background tab opens, but then
>I can't click on the backgrounds to change them, they are all faded and
>I can't even select them.

Ok, and this is a desktop? Laptop? PC? Mac?

Post back with some details.

rex

Evan Platt wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2006 16:02:02 -0800, "rex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I can neither set any picture as a background nor can I access the
> >background tab in properties, as in the background tab opens, but then
> >I can't click on the backgrounds to change them, they are all faded and
> >I can't even select them.

> Ok, and this is a desktop? Laptop? PC? Mac?
>
> Post back with some details.

it's a laptop, xp home edition.