Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > seek recommendation for MCSE Win2K test exams

seek recommendation for MCSE Win2K test exams

Jennifer

Hi everyone

I am starting to attend some courses to prepare MCSE
Win2K exams.

I also understand that good practical exams are very
helpful to pass the real exams.

Microsoft recommends Measureup. May I ask that Measureup
is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?

Your any advice will be hilly appreciated.

Jennifer

Jtyc

> Microsoft recommends Measureup. May I ask that Measureup
> is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?

I'd say Transcender. I haven't used them in awhile however.

CompUser

www.Transender.com and readiness reviews by<microsoft press>
(Barnes&Noble) between the two for each exam, it will give you about 280-300
senario's and questions. Which i found to be worthwhile, but may not apply
to everyone. Good Luck

"Compuser"

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Microsoft recommends Measureup. May I ask that Measureup
> > is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?

> I'd say Transcender. I haven't used them in awhile however.

George

call me at 8675....309 and I'll discuss all options available!
"Jennifer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:108a501c3beac$a6c1d8c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone
>
> I am starting to attend some courses to prepare MCSE
> Win2K exams.
>
> I also understand that good practical exams are very
> helpful to pass the real exams.
>
> Microsoft recommends Measureup. May I ask that Measureup
> is the best one in the market or any better ones you know?
>
> Your any advice will be hilly appreciated.
>
> Jennifer

jen

real cute...

--
Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

George

"jen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> real cute...

Jenny Jenny who can I turn to....??? you give me something i can hold on
to....i"m not like the others before...Jennnnnyyyyyy i've got your number, I
need to make you mine.....8675.....309........ 8675.....309........

Hi
I am serious about MCSE stuff, no anything else.Please
not joking like that

Regard,
Jennifer

Thanks a lot

Then I will check transender.
Just out of curiosity, it seems transender is more
popular with MCSE people than measureup, then why
Microsoft has not officially recommanded this Transender?

Jennifer

message