Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-224 Exchange study guides

70-224 Exchange study guides

Cliff

Does anyone know of a good study guide other than the MS one for this exam.
I have found the Exam Cram 2 books usefull to calm the nerver in the week
before the exam but, they do not appear to have a title for this exam. Any
thoughts?

---

MCSE World

The Sybex book for this exam was good in my opinion.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:mBqBb.648$(E-Mail Removed)...