Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-297 MCSE exam

70-297 MCSE exam

Alexander Melnikov

Hi All,
Is anybody tryed to pass this exam. I'm interesting any comments about this
exam.
Thank you.

P.S.: I'm going to pass it in two weeks.

Brianz

Your a bit confident aren't you? Who says your going to pass it?

"Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br404r$291$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> Is anybody tryed to pass this exam. I'm interesting any comments about

this
> exam.
> Thank you.
>
> P.S.: I'm going to pass it in two weeks.

Alexander Melnikov

You are right, I will try to pass it

I think it will take me several attempts to pass . Fortunately in Russia
this exam costs only 50$.

"Brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your a bit confident aren't you? Who says your going to pass it?
>

> "Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br404r$291$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi All,
> > Is anybody tryed to pass this exam. I'm interesting any comments about

> this
> > exam.
> > Thank you.
> >
> > P.S.: I'm going to pass it in two weeks.

Jose

hey 50 bucks is 50 bucks!!... how many hours do you have to slog to earn
it??
Jose
"Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br441q$3tf$(E-Mail Removed)...

> You are right, I will try to pass it
>
> I think it will take me several attempts to pass . Fortunately in

Russia
> this exam costs only 50$.
>
> "Brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Your a bit confident aren't you? Who says your going to pass it?
> >

> > "Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:br404r$291$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi All,
> > > Is anybody tryed to pass this exam. I'm interesting any comments about

> > this
> > > exam.
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > P.S.: I'm going to pass it in two weeks.

Alexander Melnikov

You are absolutly right, but as I know, in US this exam costs 120$. And I
just whant to say that for the same money I will have at least two atempts.
But 50$ in Russia is more than 120$ in US

(by the way, in 1999 microsoft exams cost ~25$ in Russia)

"Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey 50 bucks is 50 bucks!!... how many hours do you have to slog to earn
> it??
> Jose
> "Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br441q$3tf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > You are right, I will try to pass it
> >
> > I think it will take me several attempts to pass . Fortunately in

> Russia
> > this exam costs only 50$.
> >
> > "Brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Your a bit confident aren't you? Who says your going to pass it?
> > >

> > > "Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:br404r$291$(E-Mail Removed)...

about
> > > this

Kian Wah Lai

speaking of this exam, i booked the beta on the last day at prometric and it
crash...really fed up about it
but never mind, they gave me a free microsoft exam and i used it to get my
MCSA 2k3

"Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br4ilj$9fp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are absolutly right, but as I know, in US this exam costs 120$. And I
> just whant to say that for the same money I will have at least two

atempts.
> But 50$ in Russia is more than 120$ in US
>
> (by the way, in 1999 microsoft exams cost ~25$ in Russia)
>
> "Jose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hey 50 bucks is 50 bucks!!... how many hours do you have to slog to earn
> > it??
> > Jose
> > "Alexander Melnikov" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:br441q$3tf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >

> > > You are right, I will try to pass it
> > >
> > > I think it will take me several attempts to pass . Fortunately in

> > Russia
> > > this exam costs only 50$.
> > >
> > > "Brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> about

Ross Tyler

Any idea how long the 70-297 exam is?