Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

OT: How to iron clothes for MCSE interview

Network Guru

As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render advice
in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade spit
shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
consumer grade iron.

Consultant

absolutely

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render

advice
> in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade spit
> shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
> However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
> cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
> consumer grade iron.

Ken Briscoe

> As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render
advice
> in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade

spit
> shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
> However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
> cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
> consumer grade iron.

I just throw my clothes in the dryer, turn it on for 10 minutes, and
presto! - no wrinkles.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Politician Spock

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render

advice
> in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade spit
> shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
> However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
> cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
> consumer grade iron.

Just as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap paper
MCSE.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

billyw

if anyone turned up at an interview not wearing flip flops i certainly
wouldn't hire them

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> As a follow up my legendary shoe shine posting, I decided to render

advice
> in regards to looking pressed and starched. I recommended a homemade spit
> shine as it can not be duplicated with a 5 minute shine at a barber shop.
> However, for pressing clothing, I say break down and send it to the
> cleaners as it is difficult to produce professional results with a cheap
> consumer grade iron.

Jtyc

> if anyone turned up at an interview not wearing flip flops i certainly
> wouldn't hire them

How bout some Jesus sandels? I hate having that thing between my toes.

billyw

ok.. you got me on that technicality..
but only if the wearer has brown socks with the jesus boots

very classy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > if anyone turned up at an interview not wearing flip flops i certainly
> > wouldn't hire them

> How bout some Jesus sandels? I hate having that thing between my toes.

Jtyc

> ok.. you got me on that technicality..
> but only if the wearer has brown socks with the jesus boots

Oh I'm all over that look. Sometimes, I'll even wear the sock
suspenders.... only when I have shorts on though.

Ken Briscoe

> How bout some Jesus sandels? I hate having that thing between my toes.

Cheese?

--

KB - MCNGP #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

Jtyc

> Cheese?

Fumunda cheese