Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Apple iPod Discounts?

Apple iPod Discounts?

Baldy

Is Apple fair traded or are discounts available? I'd like to get a 4gb iPod
and wondering if/where discounts can be had..

Thanks Bill

old man

discounts available from your local friendly street dealer, also orders
taken

news:(E-Mail Removed)...