Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Norton Antivirus 2007

Norton Antivirus 2007

Jimi

Hello,

I have a quick question about the new Norton Antivirus program. I see
they have two different types this year. They have the regular antivirus
program as they usually do, and now for this year they have this Norton
Antivirus "3" which is good for three computers (for people that have more
than one computer) and costs 30 bucks more.
Last year I bought "one" copy and loaded it into my home 'puter and
laptop so my question is.... can I save 30 bucks and try and load both
computers?...My laptop runs off a wireless connection from the home computer
so they share the same IP adress. Is that what Norton checks for when
registerring? Just wanted to know and try and save 30 bucks...thanks...Jimi

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html#av

--
-bts