Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Windows 2000 Server vs. Advanced Server

Windows 2000 Server vs. Advanced Server

Kendal Emery

I am so sorry, how insenstive of me to try to teach you to stand on your
own... I will lead you by the hand.
since it is rather obscure....

in google I typed Windows 2000 server vs. advanced server
The first link was the Windows 2000 Advanced server homepage
On the right was a product overview button
And on that page was a link to the Windows 2000 server family

Now, knowing that I wanted a comparison between two of the server family, I
clicked on that link and voila, I got the same page as was given to you in
later posts.

Now, in the future, if youdon't want a response like mine, then I suggest
you put in your post that you have searched here, and searched there, and
what youtyped into google. A post like yours says, "I haven't done
anything, I want to be spoon fed"
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, I typed your exact title into google and found it in about three
> clicks......

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "SWE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br2t4v$22u4cv$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Anybody know where I can find a comparison chart of Server vs. Advanced
> > Server?

Jtyc

> A post like yours says, "I haven't done
> anything, I want to be spoon fed"

I haven't done anything and I WANT to be spoon fed.

Literally...

JaR

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am so sorry, how insenstive of me to try to teach you to stand on your
> own... I will lead you by the hand.
> since it is rather obscure....

Yes you were insensitive. She looked sooooo hard. This computer stuff is
reeeeaaaaly haaaard! And then sarcastic you comes along. Shame on you. Just
'cause anyone else who bothered could find the link in three clicks, does
not mean that everyone can, now does it?

Oh, wait. Yeah I guess it does, huh!

Still, please try to be more understanding in future. If someone can't find
something, you should just look it up for them and be nice.

I have scheduled you for our next class, "Spoon-Feeding 101".

JaR
MCNGP#....................................42

SWE

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am so sorry, how insenstive of me to try to teach you to stand on your
> own... I will lead you by the hand.
> since it is rather obscure....

I don't need to be lead by the hand, it's not obscure at all. But, I'm sure
you've never overlooked a link, or clicked on one that led you down the
wrong path. This is not such a big deal, move on.

> Now, in the future, if youdon't want a response like mine, then I suggest
> you put in your post that you have searched here, and searched there, and
> what youtyped into google. A post like yours says, "I haven't done
> anything, I want to be spoon fed"

I believe I already addressed this issue, no spoon feeding necessary thanks.

SWE

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > A post like yours says, "I haven't done
> > anything, I want to be spoon fed"

> I haven't done anything and I WANT to be spoon fed.

No, what I said was, "Anybody know where I can find a comparison chart of
Server vs. Advanced
Server?"

SWE

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Still, please try to be more understanding in future. If someone can't

find
> something, you should just look it up for them and be nice.

Again, I didn't ask anyone to look anything up for me. Whoever did, and is
upset about it, has themselves to blame. Nobody made you do it.

> I have scheduled you for our next class, "Spoon-Feeding 101".

Not interested, thanks anyway.

Jtyc

> No, what I said was, "Anybody know where I can find a comparison chart of
> Server vs. Advanced
> Server?"

You misunderstand, I was making a shallow attempt at flirting.

SWE

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You misunderstand, I was making a shallow attempt at flirting.

Oh, I see. In that case, thanks, way to make a girl smile. Good thing my
boyfriend doesn't visit this newsgroup! HAND.

JaR

"SWE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:brbgad$1hgna$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> > I have scheduled you for our next class, >"Spoon-Feeding 101".

> Not interested, thanks anyway.

You weren't invited