Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Epson Perfection 1250 Scanner Installation Problem

Epson Perfection 1250 Scanner Installation Problem

Gnasher

Epson Perfection 1250 Scanner

I have found it impossible to reinstall the software CD for a Epson
Perfection 1250 scanner on a Windows XP[Home] setup. The CD should
install a whole range of software but just seems lose interest shortly
after starting. The Setup.exe process remains in the 'Windows Task
Manager' but does not appear to be doing anything.

I have disengaged the virus checker but that didn't help. I am concerned
this problem might be as the result of an on-line update!

Is anyone else having similar problems? Or have any suggestions?
Installation of the software on a Windows 98 system proceeds normally.