Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > IIS configuration and security

IIS configuration and security

serge calderara

Dear all, i am prparaing the Exam 70-270 of winXP pro and
I am looking for some good document on beeing ready on IIS
configuration and security setting

Does any one can help me to point me out somewhere?
I have alread y get the training kit and resource kit but
not so much details
I am afrai its not enough what do u think?

thanks a lot
regards
serge

Andrew Lomakin

IIS configuration knowledge is not required in 70-270

news:026701c3bdc8$d728f3c0$(E-Mail Removed)...