Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SMS 2003

SMS 2003

Lee

Has anyone heard about an SMS 2003 exam in the works? I would like to
use this for an elective as well as help implementing it in our network.

Rowdy Yates

Not yet, but I have heard that SMS 2003 might become history on account
that it's such a bad product. I don't use SMS, so this info is second hand,
take it with a grain of salt, but worth thinking about if you plan to
educate yourself in the product.

RY, MCSE

Lee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oa#UrOavDHA.1996
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl: