Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Emergency Fried Turkey Safety Help

Emergency Fried Turkey Safety Help

Grandma Radcliffe

This is to: the 24hoursupport.helpdesk managers and staff

This is about: Fried Turkey Safety Help Urgently Needed

Referred by: My 800 technical support team, layer 3 (that's how they said
to say it)

Dear to whomever may be on duty at this time,

Hello. I have developed a most urgent problem which may be a dangerous
threat to property, human health, and human life, and I have 3 dogs, 6 cats,
and 2 parrots. In the day no one "fried" the turkeys, we just baked them up
for a while, then we stuffed them, then we baked them to temperature, then
we plattered them up, then the man of the house carved them up, and then we
served them up and then we ate them up, and then we put away the leftovers
while the men were watching their football games, pulling each others
fingers and farting and such as that between the screaming and yelling at
the television like the guy with the ball can even hear them or would care
how much money they bet on who or what the point spread was, and then we
made some club sandwiches later to have with our beer and wine. Did you
know sandwiches were named after a famous royal British landlord who didn't
want to leave his card game gambling and asked the butler to put some meat
between two slices of bread and bring his meal to be eaten while he was
still gambling at his card game. So, the others at the card game named that
meal a "sandwich" to pick on him, and it stuck forever. I always wondered
why they didn't name it a "butler" because the butler is who did it.

Anyway, not to wander off the problems on my hands, but my grandson has
gone and purchased himself one of those harley chopper two wheeled motor
bicycles, and some of his friends are planning to set up on the verandah and
fry a 26 pound turkey, and they are trying to talk the rest of the family
into frying theirs as well. Well, my goodness gracious, have you even ever
heard of such a thing? It doesn't seem possible. In this modern day of
microwaves who would even want that much grease around? Does it even matter
that olestra gives you the diarrhea? And it certainly doesn't seem safe the
way they have explained it to me. How would you even stuff it? And does it
even go with cranberry sauce and gravy? And where would I find the
drippings to even make the gravy?

Please, please, please, somebody out there who has some sense about
these things please write back so I can print out your letter and show these
kids that other people do not go along with these crazy ideas. There must
be some laws against this madness.

Fried turkey and sweet potato pie? It does not even sound right. More
like fried turkey and french fries and that is if the house does not burn
down first. My oh my, next thing you know they will be putting up signs
that say "soul food to go" and then wouldn't the neighbors be getting the
wrong idea!

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide with these most
urgent problems.

Sincerely
yours,

~LSR~

Lattie
S. Radcliffe
10551
Old Homestead Road
Pahrump,
NV 89061-8705
(702)
387-0500

Frosty

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:35:19 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
sat on "Grandma Radcliffe" <nanny.radcliffe@myAOL&your.AOL>'s chest
like a vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle
your throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus
puked:
>This is to: the 24hoursupport.helpdesk managers and staff
>
>This is about: Fried Turkey Safety Help Urgently Needed
>
>Referred by: My 800 technical support team, layer 3 (that's how they said
>to say it)
>

>Dear to whomever may be on duty at this time,
>
> Hello. I have developed a most urgent problem which may be a dangerous
>threat to property, human health, and human life, and I have 3 dogs, 6 cats,
>and 2 parrots. In the day

"In the day?" Like "back in the day?"
I HATE when people say that!

Fill the pot all the way to the top with oil, and make sure you're
cooking with a nice fat open flame. Get the oil really, really hot,
than drop the bird in from a height so the grease splashes and
overflows and so it can be set aflame. And be sure to do it in the
house.

Frosty

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 07:35:19 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
sat on "Grandma Radcliffe" <nanny.radcliffe@myAOL&your.AOL>'s chest
like a vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle
your throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus
puked:
>This is to: the 24hoursupport.helpdesk managers and staff
>
>This is about: Fried Turkey Safety Help Urgently Needed
>
>Referred by: My 800 technical support team, layer 3 (that's how they said
>to say it)
>

>Dear to whomever may be on duty at this time,

<snip>

> Please, please, please, somebody out there who has some sense about
>these things please write back so I can print out your letter

This ain't email.
Why oh why do users of Outhouse not understand this?

<snip>

kaoz.indehouse@gmail.com

Frosty wrote:

> "In the day?" Like "back in the day?"
> I HATE when people say that!

Most people who are old, diseased, ugly, smelly, crusty and have no
friends do! That's because even the evil ones remember when they were
but innocent little children and were not falling victim to their own
sins and evil ways. Jesus will always love you, even if he makes you
burn in hell for all eternity for being an evil poopiehed to people.

Happy Turkey Day to all, and to all a good shopping spree!

kaoz.indehouse@gmail.com

Frosty wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>
> >This is to: the 24hoursupport.helpdesk managers and staff
> >
> >This is about: Fried Turkey Safety Help Urgently Needed
> >
> >Referred by: My 800 technical support team, layer 3 (that's how they said
> >to say it)
> >

> >Dear to whomever may be on duty at this time,
> >
> > [exact details are shortened-up here, because of below]
> >
> > Please, please, please, somebody out there who has some sense about
> >these things please write back so I can print out your letter

That's funny! There was a lady with exactly the same concerns earlier!
D'oh, small world?

Happy Thanksgiving! (The day USA celebrates it's independence from
Canada!)

kaoz.indehouse@gmail.com

Grandma Radcliffe wrote:
> [...]
> way they have explained it to me. How would you even stuff it? And does it
> even go with cranberry sauce and gravy? And where would I find the
> drippings to even make the gravy?
>
> Please, please, please, somebody out there who has some sense about
> these things please write back so I can print out your letter and show these
> kids that other people do not go along with these crazy ideas. There must
> be some laws against this madness.
>
> Fried turkey and sweet potato pie? It does not even sound right. More
> like fried turkey and french fries and that is if the house does not burn
> down first. My oh my, next thing you know they will be putting up signs
> that say "soul food to go" and then wouldn't the neighbors be getting the
> wrong idea!
>
> Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide with these most

I like the turkey sandwiches with a tall glass of cold milk! Be
careful to fry, by making them go to the back yard in case of a grease
fire or something spilleds.

Happy Thanksgiving, when the rednecks are drunk and the turkeys are
scared. Wouldn't it be neat if a football team was named for a wild
bird, like Falcons, maybe Toledo Turkeys?

Frosty

On 23 Nov 2006 07:32:26 -0800 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought sat
on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)'s chest like a vulture, I said "Pluck It!
And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you can throw it up
to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:

>Frosty wrote:
>>
>> "In the day?" Like "back in the day?"
>> I HATE when people say that!

>Most people who are old, diseased, ugly, smelly, crusty and have no
>friends do! That's because even the evil ones remember when they were
>but innocent little children and were not falling victim to their own
>sins and evil ways. Jesus will always love you, even if he makes you
>burn in hell for all eternity for being an evil poopiehed to people.

Fart

>Happy Turkey Day to all, and to all a good shopping spree!

Turkey Sandwich Wipes out Human Race. Tate and Lyle Computer Information 2 02-11-2007 04:01 AM
Broad Band Now this is talking turkey Collector»NZ NZ Computing 14 01-04-2005 07:30 AM
OT: Happy Turkey Day kpg MCSE 13 11-25-2004 01:44 PM
Turkey TRADESMAN Computer Support 7 01-03-2004 02:50 AM
Happy Turkey Day Whitecrest HTML 7 11-30-2003 03:55 PM

Advertisments