Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Only French dictionary available in Outlook Express

Only French dictionary available in Outlook Express

Legendsinc

Just ran spelling on an email and it was coming up with all these french
suggestions. Went into options and found that it was set to French with no
other ones available.

Did a google and someone said to check in Program files\common
files\microsoft shared\proff, the english dictionary is in there, but I'm
stumped as to how I will change it.

Any ideas??

Carol2

"Legendsinc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45642673$0$1637$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just ran spelling on an email and it was coming up with all these french
> suggestions. Went into options and found that it was set to French with no
> other ones available.
>
> Did a google and someone said to check in Program files\common
> files\microsoft shared\proff, the english dictionary is in there, but I'm
> stumped as to how I will change it.
>
> Any ideas??

In OE, go to Tools>Options>Spelling tab & change the Language to whatever
you want.

Carol2

French dictionary Albédo Firefox 3 11-02-2007 07:57 PM
Outlook Express Only Spellchecks in French! smackedass A+ Certification 9 09-22-2007 12:50 PM
Learn to speak French with rocket French. jose perez NZ Computing 1 12-24-2006 04:25 AM
WTF MS: FIX OE SPELLCHECK - email spellcheck error Outlook 2000 & Outlook Express only in XP64 Goody2shoe Windows 64bit 23 07-11-2005 11:27 PM

Advertisments