Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > photo data recovery

photo data recovery

ishwinderjauhar@gmail.com

Hi,
I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
was using.
I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
Can anybody suggest a way out?
thanks a ton
regards
ishwinder

beenthere

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
> I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
> I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
> overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
> was using.
> I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
> Can anybody suggest a way out?
> thanks a ton
> regards
> ishwinder

If you`ve already tried recovering them, then the chances are
probably nil.
You say you`ve already continued to write to the disc, so they
are probably overwritten.
Bad luck.
bw..OJ

Butch Haynes

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
> I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
> I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
> overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
> was using.
> I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
> Can anybody suggest a way out?
> thanks a ton
> regards
> ishwinder

If you've overwritten, you're probably screwed.

But the best picture recovery program I've come across is a German one
called PC Inspector. I use an old version (it was freeware then) but not
sure what the current iteration of it is.

Butch

Plato

> I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
> I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
> overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
> was using.
> I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.

Get your files back from the backup CD you make on a regular basis.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

ishwinderjauhar@gmail.com

thanks will try it out

On Nov 22, 7:41 pm, "Butch Haynes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed) oglegroups.com...
>
> > Hi,
> > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
> > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
> > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
> > was using.
> > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
> > Can anybody suggest a way out?
> > thanks a ton
> > regards
> > ishwinderIf you've overwritten, you're probably screwed.

> But the best picture recovery program I've come across is a German one
> called PC Inspector. I use an old version (it was freeware then) but not
> sure what the current iteration of it is.
>
> Butch

ishwinderjauhar@gmail.com

i lost the files during transferring files to a portable hard disk, so
no back up disk?
or i have not understood what you are trying to tell!