Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Observations

Observations

Mike

Hi guys, I am fairly new to this newsgroup and am a MCSA
and going on to prep for MCSE.

These newsgroups are a great source of information for
students, but the group is being let down by:

1. Idiots posting daft questions ie How do I get
MCSA/E..look up the m$ website.

2. As a result the above posters get flamed creating
animosity.

What are people's thoughts on a private newsgroup only for
those who are MCP/MCSA/MCSE etc so that "proper"
discussions are created ??

Mike

pheonix1t

Mike wrote:
> Hi guys, I am fairly new to this newsgroup and am a MCSA
> and going on to prep for MCSE.
>
> These newsgroups are a great source of information for
> students, but the group is being let down by:
>
> 1. Idiots posting daft questions ie How do I get
> MCSA/E..look up the m$ website.
>
> 2. As a result the above posters get flamed creating
> animosity.
>
> What are people's thoughts on a private newsgroup only for
> those who are MCP/MCSA/MCSE etc so that "proper"
> discussions are created ??
>
> Mike

these already exist (sort of), just go the the individual MS newsgroup
for win2k servers, active directory, advanced servers, sql2000, etc.
They're usually very good and not too many dumb questions.

Mike

i appreciate that, but they dont really relate to
certification issues ?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Mike wrote:
> Hi guys, I am fairly new to this newsgroup and am a MCSA
> and going on to prep for MCSE.
>
> These newsgroups are a great source of information for
> students, but the group is being let down by:
>
> 1. Idiots posting daft questions ie How do I get
> MCSA/E..look up the m$ website.
>
> 2. As a result the above posters get flamed creating
> animosity.

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."

--
Fris "Doing my part" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help