Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Upgrade MCSE 2000 to 2003 Book Recommendations

Upgrade MCSE 2000 to 2003 Book Recommendations

GPL

Well I want to start studying to take the two upgrade exams to get my 2000
MCSE to 2003 MCSE. It will be an overall good refresher for me as well since
I have not taken an exam in almost 2 years and do only limited windows
networking in my office.

If anyone that has already studied and taken the upgrade tests would be
willing to give me some recommendations on a good book or books for the
exams that would be great!

Thanks!

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Good idea to upgrade your skill!
There are some good info on mcseworld.com, I think the
links on exam 70-292 and 70-296 are:

http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
action=viewarticle&artid=19

http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
action=viewarticle&artid=27

Good luck!

Plain Jane

MCSE World

Yes inded, those are the links. Here they are again (hopefully they won't
break this time):
http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/info...ticle&artid=19

http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/info...ticle&artid=27

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Plain http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:029001c3bc6e$8254dd10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good idea to upgrade your skill!
> There are some good info on mcseworld.com, I think the
> links on exam 70-292 and 70-296 are:
>
> http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
> action=viewarticle&artid=19
>
> http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?
> action=viewarticle&artid=27
>
> Good luck!
>
> Plain Jane

MCSE World

I'd also recommend the Syngress study guides for both exams.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:O$(E-Mail Removed)...