Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Superior Software

Superior Software

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
can't be possible, but just look below.

7-Zip 4.42 Adobe Reader 7.0 AtomTime Pro 3.1d Audacity
1.2.4
AutoCAD 2007 avast! Antivirus AxCrypt BookmarkBridge
0.76 CCleaner CDex extraction audio DeepBurner v1.8.0.224
DeepRipper v 1.1 EVEREST Ultimate Edition v3.00 FastStone
Image Viewer 2.5 FortÚ Agent 4.0 Free Download Manager 2.0
IrfanView (remove only) JGsoft EditPad Lite 6.1.1 Mozilla
Firefox (2.0) Mozilla Thunderbird (1.5.0.2) NTREGOPT 1.1j
OpenOffice.org 2.0 Opera 9.02 Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock
version 2.0.8 PhotoFiltre PowerShell-XP3 QuickTime
Alternative 1.69 Real Alternative 1.48 Robust Internet Speed
Booster 4.2.0.0 Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 The GIMP 2.2.12
Tweak UI VCW VicMan's Photo Editor 7.99 Wallpaper Master v2.14
Winamp 5.3 Windows Media Player 10 XQDC X-Setup Pro 8.1.110
XYplorer 5.40 Zero Assumption Recovery Version 7.9

There is no denying that this particular setup simply can't get much
better.

Altie

--
All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

Mr. Arnold4

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
> I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
> can't be possible, but just look below.

Man or man, what's wrong with you?

Vanguard

"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that
> this
> can't be possible, but just look below.

<snip - don't bother - another user stroking himself>

When masturbating, do it in private.

Synapse Syndrome

"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
> can't be possible, but just look below.
>
> 7-Zip 4.42 Adobe Reader 7.0 AtomTime Pro 3.1d Audacity
> 1.2.4
> AutoCAD 2007 avast! Antivirus AxCrypt BookmarkBridge
> 0.76 CCleaner CDex extraction audio DeepBurner v1.8.0.224
> DeepRipper v 1.1 EVEREST Ultimate Edition v3.00 FastStone
> Image Viewer 2.5 FortÚ Agent 4.0 Free Download Manager 2.0
> IrfanView (remove only) JGsoft EditPad Lite 6.1.1 Mozilla
> Firefox (2.0) Mozilla Thunderbird (1.5.0.2) NTREGOPT 1.1j
> OpenOffice.org 2.0 Opera 9.02 Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock
> version 2.0.8 PhotoFiltre PowerShell-XP3 QuickTime
> Alternative 1.69 Real Alternative 1.48 Robust Internet Speed
> Booster 4.2.0.0 Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 The GIMP 2.2.12
> Tweak UI VCW VicMan's Photo Editor 7.99 Wallpaper Master v2.14
> Winamp 5.3 Windows Media Player 10 XQDC X-Setup Pro 8.1.110
> XYplorer 5.40 Zero Assumption Recovery Version 7.9
>
> There is no denying that this particular setup simply can't get much
> better.

You have hardly any productivity apps and some of your software is crap.

You are not a power user. I know we were all n00bs at some stage, but we
didn't all shout out about it from the rooftops.

ss.

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:53:44 -0000, "Synapse Syndrome"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
>> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
>> can't be possible, but just look below.
>>
>> 7-Zip 4.42 Adobe Reader 7.0 AtomTime Pro 3.1d Audacity
>> 1.2.4
>> AutoCAD 2007 avast! Antivirus AxCrypt BookmarkBridge
>> 0.76 CCleaner CDex extraction audio DeepBurner v1.8.0.224
>> DeepRipper v 1.1 EVEREST Ultimate Edition v3.00 FastStone
>> Image Viewer 2.5 FortÚ Agent 4.0 Free Download Manager 2.0
>> IrfanView (remove only) JGsoft EditPad Lite 6.1.1 Mozilla
>> Firefox (2.0) Mozilla Thunderbird (1.5.0.2) NTREGOPT 1.1j
>> OpenOffice.org 2.0 Opera 9.02 Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock
>> version 2.0.8 PhotoFiltre PowerShell-XP3 QuickTime
>> Alternative 1.69 Real Alternative 1.48 Robust Internet Speed
>> Booster 4.2.0.0 Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 The GIMP 2.2.12
>> Tweak UI VCW VicMan's Photo Editor 7.99 Wallpaper Master v2.14
>> Winamp 5.3 Windows Media Player 10 XQDC X-Setup Pro 8.1.110
>> XYplorer 5.40 Zero Assumption Recovery Version 7.9
>>
>> There is no denying that this particular setup simply can't get much
>> better.

>You have hardly any productivity apps and some of your software is crap.
>
>You are not a power user. I know we were all n00bs at some stage, but we
>didn't all shout out about it from the rooftops.

I have the one productivity app I need for work and the rest is just
stuff to kill time, yet, it is still an awesome and rarely seen
collection of superior app's.

Altie

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:22:24 GMT, "Mr. Arnold4"
<TheDog@It's-A-Dog'sWorld44.COM> wrote:

>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
>> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
>> can't be possible, but just look below.
>>

>Man or man, what's wrong with you?

Man or man? What is wrong with you? What the hell does man or man
mean?

Altie

Synapse Syndrome

"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:53:44 -0000, "Synapse Syndrome"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>>I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
>>> other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
>>> can't be possible, but just look below.
>>>
>>> 7-Zip 4.42 Adobe Reader 7.0 AtomTime Pro 3.1d Audacity
>>> 1.2.4
>>> AutoCAD 2007 avast! Antivirus AxCrypt BookmarkBridge
>>> 0.76 CCleaner CDex extraction audio DeepBurner v1.8.0.224
>>> DeepRipper v 1.1 EVEREST Ultimate Edition v3.00 FastStone
>>> Image Viewer 2.5 FortÚ Agent 4.0 Free Download Manager 2.0
>>> IrfanView (remove only) JGsoft EditPad Lite 6.1.1 Mozilla
>>> Firefox (2.0) Mozilla Thunderbird (1.5.0.2) NTREGOPT 1.1j
>>> OpenOffice.org 2.0 Opera 9.02 Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock
>>> version 2.0.8 PhotoFiltre PowerShell-XP3 QuickTime
>>> Alternative 1.69 Real Alternative 1.48 Robust Internet Speed
>>> Booster 4.2.0.0 Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4 The GIMP 2.2.12
>>> Tweak UI VCW VicMan's Photo Editor 7.99 Wallpaper Master v2.14
>>> Winamp 5.3 Windows Media Player 10 XQDC X-Setup Pro 8.1.110
>>> XYplorer 5.40 Zero Assumption Recovery Version 7.9
>>>
>>> There is no denying that this particular setup simply can't get much
>>> better.

>>You have hardly any productivity apps and some of your software is crap.
>>
>>You are not a power user. I know we were all n00bs at some stage, but we
>>didn't all shout out about it from the rooftops.

> I have the one productivity app I need for work and the rest is just
> stuff to kill time, yet, it is still an awesome and rarely seen
> collection of superior app's.

Let me guess... AutoCAD. That was the app of yours that I singled out as
the most ****.

Do you realise how much of a piece fo **** that program is? It's a crappy
drafting program. Anyone with a brain has moved to much better 3D apps.
What field are you working in? Mechanical or Contruction, there are much
better apps.

ss.

Mr. Arnold4

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:22:24 GMT, "Mr. Arnold4"
> <TheDog@It's-A-Dog'sWorld44.COM> wrote:
>

>>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>
>>>I have the best software on my computer. Better than possibly any
>>>other computer user has ever assembled. I know, you may say that this
>>>can't be possible, but just look below.
>>>

>>Man or man, what's wrong with you?

> Man or man? What is wrong with you? What the hell does man or man
> mean?
>
> Altie

That should have been man oh man. But I was laughing to hard to get it
right.

Really, man why would even post something like that?

This puts you on par with 7 and Au69 and their God Damn Linux lip
dribble.

Surely, you're better than that.

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:56:01 GMT, "Mr. Arnold4"
<TheDog@It's-A-Dog'sWorld44.COM> wrote:

>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:22:24 GMT, "Mr. Arnold4"
>> <TheDog@It's-A-Dog'sWorld44.COM> wrote:

>>>Man or man, what's wrong with you?

>> Man or man? What is wrong with you? What the hell does man or man
>> mean?
>>
>> Altie

>That should have been man oh man. But I was laughing to hard to get it
>right.
>
>Really, man why would even post something like that?

Why would even post? What in the hell are you trying to let flow out
of those fingertips?

>This puts you on par with 7 and Au69 and their God Damn Linux lip
>dribble.
>
>Surely, you're better than that.

Lighten up, big Arnold4, whoever the **** you may be. A simple little
meaningless post like this shouldn't make anyone launch into personal
insults. That is, unless you are crazy, bat ass, buzzard.

I wasn't trying to make you buy anything or really even promoting one
particular product over any other one, I could give a jackhole if
anyone uses any of them or not.

Altie

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:39:31 -0000, "Synapse Syndrome"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:53:44 -0000, "Synapse Syndrome"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ@dac..com> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>>You have hardly any productivity apps and some of your software is crap.
>>>
>>>You are not a power user. I know we were all n00bs at some stage, but we
>>>didn't all shout out about it from the rooftops.

>> I have the one productivity app I need for work and the rest is just
>> stuff to kill time, yet, it is still an awesome and rarely seen
>> collection of superior app's.

>Let me guess... AutoCAD. That was the app of yours that I singled out as
>the most ****.
>
>Do you realise how much of a piece fo **** that program is? It's a crappy
>drafting program. Anyone with a brain has moved to much better 3D apps.
>What field are you working in? Mechanical or Contruction, there are much
>better apps.

Synapse, I don't think the people who use AutoCAD would agree with
you. It is especially adept at enabling and helping someone to create
interface designs on different types of automated control systems.

Altie

Sunbeam 20-in-1 Superior Panel Review at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 1 06-23-2005 03:18 PM
Review: Sunbeam 20 in 1 Superior Panel Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 1 06-22-2005 03:50 PM
Mother Superior Liz Computer Support 7 12-30-2003 11:21 PM
Finding the superior page from a nested page... John Sedlak ASP .Net 6 11-04-2003 12:15 AM
Which is Superior- Logging Or Debugging vnssoftware Java 9 08-27-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments