Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Gamers Film

OT: Gamers Film

Paul Lynch

Totally off-topic I know but I just downloaded this film about
computer gaming culture and it really is excellent !!

Over 100 meg but well worth it. I knew those hours spent playing RTCW
weren't wasted

http://www.planetquake3.net/download...tails&lid=1864

Regards,

Paul Lynch