Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Graphics Card

Graphics Card

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
the best graphics card you can get?

I think it is, because it smokes the hell out of my solitaire game and
handles the Microsoft Space Cadet Pinball game with absolutely no
problems at all.

Altie
--
All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

Ingeborg

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:

> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
> the best graphics card you can get?

Definitely. I don't think you can get any better.

Fred

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
> the best graphics card you can get?
>
> I think it is, because it smokes the hell out of my solitaire game and
> handles the Microsoft Space Cadet Pinball game with absolutely no
> problems at all.

pffft! Upgrade to the Etch-a-Sketch.

Donald

No

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 04:21:13 -0600, Ingeborg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>
>> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
>> the best graphics card you can get?
>>

>Definitely. I don't think you can get any better.

That's what I thought, it is Intel. The 96MB of memory is just gravy.

Altie

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:15:19 +1030, "Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> Is the Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller with 96MB of memory about
>> the best graphics card you can get?
>>
>> I think it is, because it smokes the hell out of my solitaire game and
>> handles the Microsoft Space Cadet Pinball game with absolutely no
>> problems at all.

>pffft! Upgrade to the Etch-a-Sketch.

Is it graphics intensive? Would it be a good test for the capability
of the graphics card?

Altie