Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Please to be helping me get MCSE

Please to be helping me get MCSE

Mohammad \Dean\ ibn Azmara

Hello,

I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to NTF
of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why it
is doing this.

Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
where I can get one please?

Many Thanks,

Mo
Systems Design Engineer
Muhdallia Systems Inc.

Consultant

sure, try here:

www.buycertsonthecheap.com/ass****erdiscount

"Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

NTF
> of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

it
> is doing this.
>
> Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
> where I can get one please?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Mo
> Systems Design Engineer
> Muhdallia Systems Inc.

Jeff Rush

The Link is broken..
I can't get to that site..

FYI

Jeff

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> sure, try here:
>
> www.buycertsonthecheap.com/ass****erdiscount
>
> "Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

> NTF
> > of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

> it
> > is doing this.
> >
> > Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
> > where I can get one please?
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> >
> > Mo
> > Systems Design Engineer
> > Muhdallia Systems Inc.

JaR

"Jeff Rush" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The Link is broken..
> I can't get to that site..

it's been /.'ed by all the lurkers looking for a deal.

iCertify.net

I sincerely hope when you asked about purchasing an MCSE certificate, you
meant that you had one and lost it, and needed a new copy, which can obtain
from Microsoft probably.

If you, on the other hand, were looking to purchase your certification, I
would suggest you start studying and taking exams like the rest of us. It's
not something you can just buy.
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#7#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

NTF
> of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

it
> is doing this.
>
> Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
> where I can get one please?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Mo
> Systems Design Engineer
> Muhdallia Systems Inc.

Consultant

if he/she lost it, a simple email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) will have them
send him a new copy.

"iCertify.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I sincerely hope when you asked about purchasing an MCSE certificate, you
> meant that you had one and lost it, and needed a new copy, which can

obtain
> from Microsoft probably.
>
> If you, on the other hand, were looking to purchase your certification, I
> would suggest you start studying and taking exams like the rest of us.

It's
> not something you can just buy.
> --
> Paisleyskye
> http://www.icertify.net
> Forums, study guides, A+ QOD Mailings, InfoSec Mailings, great articles,
> interviews
> with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
>
> "Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#7#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

> NTF
> > of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

> it
> > is doing this.
> >
> > Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
> > where I can get one please?
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> >
> > Mo
> > Systems Design Engineer
> > Muhdallia Systems Inc.

Bigmaggot

You stupid ****!!!!

"Mohammad "Dean" ibn Azmara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%237%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am being new to Windows of the Microsoft. I can not get the files to

NTF
> of the permissions to save a file to my CD. Please help if you know why

it
> is doing this.
>
> Also I am needing to purchase an MCSE certificate, could you point me to
> where I can get one please?
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Mo
> Systems Design Engineer
> Muhdallia Systems Inc.

JaR

"Bigmaggot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KI5Ab.67$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You stupid ****!!!!

Aww, so close, grasshopper.

JaR
MCNGP#.....................................42

Ken Briscoe

> > You stupid ****!!!!
> >

> Aww, so close, grasshopper.

Yes, very close.

Almost made it
Soon, you will discover the
Secret word you are missing.
For when you utter the words, though not
Under your breath,
Comedy of the highest order will have occured.
Ken (that's me!) was the last to successfully
Entertain the group with the hidden-message
Rude humor.

Go get 'em, kiddo.

--
So Goddamn lame,
KB - MCNGP #26

Kline Sphere

>Systems Design Engineer
>Muhdallia Systems Inc.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

That's so funny, best one I've herd for a while.

Helping me get started richard_white_101@hotmail.com MCDST 6 10-01-2008 06:20 PM
Helping my Dad - How to get to Access Point Admin Console? Curt Peterson Computer Information 2 02-04-2007 10:15 PM
Helping Please =?Utf-8?B?bWFidWthcmlt?= MCSE 26 08-30-2006 08:12 PM
a helping hand please robin Javascript 4 06-19-2004 01:46 AM
Helping a friend get A-Plus -- suggestions Keegan Alex A+ Certification 5 06-27-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments