Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > unable to download AOL OpenRide

unable to download AOL OpenRide

mistuh

Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been a
about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:32:28 GMT, "mistuh"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been a
>about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

Patience. This isn't a chatroom. Your message may take 10 minutes or
an hour to show.

>I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
>two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.

Think of it as a blessing in disguise.

I would never put ANYTHING AOL on my computer.

mistuh

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:32:28 GMT, "mistuh"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been
>>about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

> Patience. This isn't a chatroom. Your message may take 10 minutes or
> an hour to show.
>
>>I get a blank page when i try to download the AOL OpenRide. Tried it on
>>two browsers, Mozilla, and IE. I"m on Windows XP. Thanks for your help.

> Think of it as a blessing in disguise.
>
> I would never put ANYTHING AOL on my computer.

You may have a very GOOD point about that, but...be that as it may, i've
downloaded now, thanks to the previous poster.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:48:36 GMT, "mistuh"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You may have a very GOOD point about that, but...be that as it may, i've
>downloaded now, thanks to the previous poster.

My condolences.

Blinky the Shark

mistuh wrote:
> Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and it's been a
> about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

You were thinking this is a chat "room"?

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

mistuh

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> mistuh wrote:
>> Hi. Sorry if this posted twice but, it hasn't posted *yet*, and
>> it's been a about 3 minutes since i clicked "Send" on the original.

> You were thinking this is a chat "room"?
>
> --
> Blinky RLU 297263
> Killing all posts from Google Groups
> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

No, not in the slightest. I've posted to other newsgroups a thousand times,
and it usually shows up on my view within seconds, within the first two
times i refresh the page.

Home Page Hijack by AOL. We dont use aol Anthony Divasto Computer Support 0 08-25-2007 01:21 AM
AOL OpenRide mistuh Computer Support 3 11-18-2006 01:30 AM
Question About AOL Filing Cabinet: Forwarding email from AOL Filing Cabinet Cliff Computer Support 2 11-13-2006 08:14 AM
How DO I uninstall AOL 9 including Security Suite, AOL explorer Mike Computer Support 3 02-17-2006 03:53 AM
ATTention anyone know the news addy for aol... and can u access thisfrom aol??? Patrick Computer Support 1 09-04-2003 11:54 PM

Advertisments