Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MS Virtual Earth (the 3d image/mapping program equiv. to Google Earth). For Anyone Using.

MS Virtual Earth (the 3d image/mapping program equiv. to Google Earth). For Anyone Using.

Robert11

Hi,

Just downloaded the 3d add-on, and, yes, it seems to work for me.

But -

They do have all of Boston imaged, but it seems to be so dark, it's almost
like you
are looking at the images around twilight.

Anyone else notice this ?
Any reason why, or is there some option, someplace, to correct this ?

BTW: looked thru Yahoo Groups to see if there is a user forum.Group for
this, but couldn't
find any.

Is there such a Group ? Where, please ?

Thanks,
Bob

Bucky Breeder

"Robert11" tooted the train's whistle in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Re: MS Virtual Earth (the 3d image/mapping program equiv.
> to Google Earth). For Anyone Using.
>
> Hi, > > Just downloaded the 3d add-on, and, yes, it seems to work

for me. > > But - > > They do have all of Boston imaged, but it seems
to be so dark, > it's almost like you > are looking at the images
around twilight. > > Anyone else notice this ? > Any reason why, or
is there some option, someplace, to correct > this ? > > BTW: looked
thru Yahoo Groups to see if there is a user > forum.Group for this,
but couldn't > find any. > > Is there such a Group ? Where, please ?
> > Thanks, > Bob

Looking for a group at Yahoo to let MS know how you think their
program compares to Google's? That's so holiday-spirited of ya, Bob.
I'm sure all the billionaires at Yahoo, M$, and Google are going
"What a guy - and it *is* *the* *thought* that counts!"

Boston looks good from here. Try your monitor's brightness and
contrast settings.

--

As the snow started to fall,
he tugged his coat tighter around himself.

"This is the fourth coat crushing this year,"
said the sergeant, as he outlined the body
with a special pencil that writes on snow.