Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Accounts login screen

Accounts login screen

Lee

On the win 2k login screen, i have multiple accounts. I cant see a
little tab to display all available acounts and i have to remember
their names. Is there some way of showing this?

Thanks
Lee

Ralph Wade Phillips

"Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> On the win 2k login screen, i have multiple accounts. I cant see a
> little tab to display all available acounts and i have to remember
> their names. Is there some way of showing this?

Upgrade to XP and don't use Classic Logon.

Or write them onto a sticky note.

Or better still, just remember your two - you can see the others after you
log on by right-clicking on "My Computer", left-clicking on "Manage", and
opening the "Users and Groups" tree down to "Users", then looking on the
right.

RwP

why?

On 15 Nov 2006 14:57:03 -0800, Lee wrote:

>On the win 2k login screen, i have multiple accounts. I cant see a
>little tab to display all available acounts and i have to remember
>their names. Is there some way of showing this?

No, which is very nice.

Me