Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Why Cheat ?

Why Cheat ?

Jimbo

Dear All,

I`m new to newsgroups postings I been reading about these braindumps just to
pass the exam. Why Cheat? I say, you are only cheating on yourself. Yes you
might get an interview because you have mcse on your CV but when it comes to
the crunch at an interview the intervier will know you made yourself look
stupid.

Then they certainly will not want you.

It has taken me 12 months to achieve MCP`s x2 CCA.
Windows Workstation 2000 Exam 70-210, Windows 2000 Server Exam 70-215. I
studied for two hours each night until I got it right I also brought the two
exams from selftest software to get an idea of my level. Once I got 90% or
higher I went for the test. And passed.

At my age which is 40 it is hard to study you have to make an effort, I
enjoyed doing it and now I shall progress for my MCSE. because I can. I am
also dyslexic it has helped me in that as well.

Work hard put the effort in you will be amazsed at what you can achieve
through hard work.

James

Paul Lynch

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:36:36 -0000, "Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>I`m new to newsgroups postings I been reading about these braindumps just to
>pass the exam. Why Cheat? I say, you are only cheating on yourself. Yes you
>might get an interview because you have mcse on your CV but when it comes to
>the crunch at an interview the intervier will know you made yourself look
>stupid.
>
>Then they certainly will not want you.
>
>It has taken me 12 months to achieve MCP`s x2 CCA.
>Windows Workstation 2000 Exam 70-210, Windows 2000 Server Exam 70-215. I
>studied for two hours each night until I got it right I also brought the two
>exams from selftest software to get an idea of my level. Once I got 90% or
>higher I went for the test. And passed.
>
>At my age which is 40 it is hard to study you have to make an effort, I
>enjoyed doing it and now I shall progress for my MCSE. because I can. I am
>also dyslexic it has helped me in that as well.
>
>Work hard put the effort in you will be amazsed at what you can achieve
>through hard work.
>

>James

Well said James. You won't find many people here disagreeing with you.

You know, its no coincidence that the people you tend to find on the
various newsgroups and forums are the ones who are often to be found
asking about braindumps and key codes for exam software.

Have a look on the MCDBA ng and you'll see what I mean...

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Ken Briscoe

<snip>

Agreed on all counts. Don't do drugs. Don't do dumps. Congrats on the
certs.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Main Identity

Are braindumps cheating?

I use all sorts of materials to prepare and I am learning this stuff. I am
44 with a programming background. I got my A+ a few months ago and will take
70-210 this Sat. Over the years I have done many of the operations I am
studying about but reading endlessly abount Win2000 Installations and
troubleshooting is borrrrrring. I don't think you can pass these tests with
out some real world experience anyway. Just learing the answers to the
questions without then understanding won't get you very far IMHO.

Consultant

just say no

"Jimbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear All,
>
> I`m new to newsgroups postings I been reading about these braindumps just

> pass the exam. Why Cheat? I say, you are only cheating on yourself. Yes

you
> might get an interview because you have mcse on your CV but when it comes

> the crunch at an interview the intervier will know you made yourself look
> stupid.
>
> Then they certainly will not want you.
>
> It has taken me 12 months to achieve MCP`s x2 CCA.
> Windows Workstation 2000 Exam 70-210, Windows 2000 Server Exam 70-215. I
> studied for two hours each night until I got it right I also brought the

two
> exams from selftest software to get an idea of my level. Once I got 90% or
> higher I went for the test. And passed.
>
> At my age which is 40 it is hard to study you have to make an effort, I
> enjoyed doing it and now I shall progress for my MCSE. because I can. I am
> also dyslexic it has helped me in that as well.
>
> Work hard put the effort in you will be amazsed at what you can achieve
> through hard work.
>

> James

Paul Lynch

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:00:20 -0600, "Main Identity" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Are braindumps cheating?

Yes. If you passed a college exam using a list of answers you had
'obtained' from someone who had already taken the same exam would you
consider yourself 'qualified' or just a cheat ?

Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Jimbo

Yes Main Identity you are cheating, why should you have an edge different
from anybody else before you take the test.
If the questions are the same I`m not sure. People say they are the general
consensus.

a, It is breaking the NDR you say Yes to when you take the exam.

b, You are cheating yourself.

c, If you know your subject then why look a Braindumps.

I also use a lot of materials to study from Sybex Books, and their CBT Study
Guides, And I subscribe to TechNet Plus on a yearly basis.

I also use the information from Microsoft site, which tells me what I shall
be expected to know in the exam that I am taking.

I work in IT as 3rd line support, so there is a lot of hands on, we still
use nt4 and shall be going to windows 200? 2000 or 2003 in feb of next year.
this will be our first 2000 Domain. It will raise may questions with the
team I work with. However as I said earlier through hard work and study we
shall prevail.

James

>Are braindumps cheating?

"Main Identity" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are braindumps cheating?
>
> I use all sorts of materials to prepare and I am learning this stuff. I

am
> 44 with a programming background. I got my A+ a few months ago and will

take
> 70-210 this Sat. Over the years I have done many of the operations I am
> studying about but reading endlessly abount Win2000 Installations and
> troubleshooting is borrrrrring. I don't think you can pass these tests

with
> out some real world experience anyway. Just learing the answers to the
> questions without then understanding won't get you very far IMHO.

Main Identity

Well thanks for clearing that up. I don't want to be considered a
'cheater'. I was thinking of braindumps as one of many resources, you know,
to get a 'feel' for the test. I have really not used them extensively at
all. My wife is a teacher and her and I often discuss the problem of many
teachers 'teaching the test'. No real learning occurs and the kids pass to
the detriment of all.

now i feel clean again

Ken Briscoe

> now i feel clean again

Whereas I feel really dirty. Sue? You here? I'm dirty. <G>

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

aren't you glad you used dial?

To cheat, or not to cheat? Mark MCAD 8 03-24-2006 09:12 PM
Re: Why the heck we should not cheat?? |{evin MCSE 2 07-14-2003 04:56 PM
Re: Why the heck we should not cheat?? Consultant MCSE 1 07-13-2003 04:13 PM
Re: Why the heck we should not cheat?? =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 0 07-10-2003 12:23 PM

Advertisments