Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook 2003 - not sending my emails!

Outlook 2003 - not sending my emails!

ODB

I have discovered over the weekend that a number of emails, both with and
without attachments didnt arrive at their destination.

They didnt bounce back either.

I have not altered any forwardings, firewall etc etc settings since.

I am only using Windows Firewall and Norton AV06 anyway....tried removing
and reinstalling my profiles/email details to no avail.

Its an AMD2800, XP system ....

Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items, but
they never arrive or bounce back.

Could outlook be corrupt?

beenthere

"ODB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VyV5h.63873$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have discovered over the weekend that a number of emails, both with and
>without attachments didnt arrive at their destination.
>
> They didnt bounce back either.
>
> I have not altered any forwardings, firewall etc etc settings since.
>
> I am only using Windows Firewall and Norton AV06 anyway....tried removing
> and reinstalling my profiles/email details to no avail.
>
> Its an AMD2800, XP system ....
>
> Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items, but
> they never arrive or bounce back.
>
> Could outlook be corrupt?

Yes Outlook could be corrupt, Or they`re going to the
wrong address.
HTH.

ODB

Thing is, i tried express as well, and it didnt want to work either.

and its not a wrong address, its everything i send anywhere - none of it
arrives....

"beenthere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vpW5h.18203$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "ODB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:VyV5h.63873$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have discovered over the weekend that a number of emails, both with and
>>without attachments didnt arrive at their destination.
>>
>> They didnt bounce back either.
>>
>> I have not altered any forwardings, firewall etc etc settings since.
>>
>> I am only using Windows Firewall and Norton AV06 anyway....tried removing
>> and reinstalling my profiles/email details to no avail.
>>
>> Its an AMD2800, XP system ....
>>
>> Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items, but
>> they never arrive or bounce back.
>>
>> Could outlook be corrupt?

> Yes Outlook could be corrupt, Or they`re going to the
> wrong address.
> HTH.

beenthere

"ODB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i3X5h.63919$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thing is, i tried express as well, and it didnt want to work either.
>
> and its not a wrong address, its everything i send anywhere - none of it
> arrives....

Try sending yourself an e-mail.
That will prove the `outs and ins` bit.
You send, to your ISP, and then it comes back to you.
HTH.

old man

If only certain mails are not getting through, and you receive no err or
bounce, then the problem is at the recipients end

"ODB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i3X5h.63919$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thing is, i tried express as well, and it didnt want to work either.
>
> and its not a wrong address, its everything i send anywhere - none of it
> arrives....
>

> "beenthere" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vpW5h.18203$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "ODB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:VyV5h.63873$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>I have discovered over the weekend that a number of emails, both with

and
> >>without attachments didnt arrive at their destination.
> >>
> >> They didnt bounce back either.
> >>
> >> I have not altered any forwardings, firewall etc etc settings since.
> >>
> >> I am only using Windows Firewall and Norton AV06 anyway....tried

removing
> >> and reinstalling my profiles/email details to no avail.
> >>
> >> Its an AMD2800, XP system ....
> >>
> >> Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items,

but
> >> they never arrive or bounce back.
> >>
> >> Could outlook be corrupt?

> > Yes Outlook could be corrupt, Or they`re going to the
> > wrong address.
> > HTH.

Alan

Hi ODB,

There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
files. You can download a free demo version at
http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

Our product Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful Microsoft outlook
recovery tool. It can recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e.
17179869184 GB). See more detailed information, please visit
http://www.datanumen.com/aor/index.htm

Alan Chen
DataNumen, Inc. - World leader in data recovery technologies
Website: http://www.datanumen.com
Fax: +1-800-9917-FAX (US Toll-Free), +852-31829286 (HONG KONG)

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Gordon wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>
>> Hi ODB,
>>
>> There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
>> Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
>> files. You can download a free demo version at
>> http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

> Spam report id 2050853796 sent to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> Spam report id 2050853856 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

If you're going to run around correcting everyone else, perhaps you
should fix your ****ing clock.

*plonk*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Gordon

Alan wrote:

> Hi ODB,
>
> There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
> Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
> files. You can download a free demo version at
> http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

Firstly, you do NOT need proprietary software to recover from "corrupted"
Outlook UNLESS it is the pst file that is corrupted. If it's just the
Outlook Profile that is corrupted, then just create a new one.

> Our product Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful Microsoft outlook
> recovery tool. It can recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e.
> 17179869184 GB). See more detailed information, please visit
> http://www.datanumen.com/aor/index.htm
>
> Alan Chen
> DataNumen, Inc. - World leader in data recovery technologies
> Website: http://www.datanumen.com
> Fax: +1-800-9917-FAX (US Toll-Free), +852-31829286 (HONG KONG)

Secondly, although you are posting through Googlegroups (which I find VERY
strange behaviour from someone in the IT industry), PLEASE QUOTE THE POST
YOU ARE REPLYING TO.

Please READ the following:

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Thank you.

Gordon

Alan wrote:

> Hi ODB,
>
> There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
> Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
> files. You can download a free demo version at
> http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

Spam report id 2050853796 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id 2050853856 sent to: (E-Mail Removed)