Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The frustration of the zealots

Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:

> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
corporation?

By the way, have you become silly by masturbating too much?
Or am I just reading too much into your admission of being a silly boy.

On the other hand, don't answer that!
I might regret having to hear your reply.

Mareeba

7 wrote:
> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>
>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
> corporation?

I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
but do try to keep up.

silly gurl asstroturferess Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:

> 7 wrote:
>> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>>
>>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

>> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation?

> I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
> but do try to keep up.

If you are a silly gurl then why do you engage in posting nasties?
Why can't you post something nice?

In particular, why do you come across as familiar
munchkins asstrosturfing on behalf of micoshaft corporation?

The Ghost In The Machine

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mareeba
<(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote
on Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:49:48 GMT
<gm75h.50585$(E-Mail Removed)> :
> 7 wrote:
>> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>>
>>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

>> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation?

> I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
> but do try to keep up.

So OK, why is a silly girl like you astroturfing on behalf
of the Vole[*] here?

(At least that partially explains why you're naming
yourself after an Aussie locality. Presumably, you're
actually *from* that locality.)

>> By the way, have you become silly by masturbating too much?
>> Or am I just reading too much into your admission of being a silly boy.

>> On the other hand, don't answer that!
>> I might regret having to hear your reply.

[*] a pet term of the Inquirer's, e.g.:

#191, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Useless C++ Programming Idea #2239120:
void f(char *p) {char *q = p; strcpy(p,q); }

Tim Smith

In article <gm75h.50585$(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Mareeba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
> but do try to keep up.

Problems with the latter can be the reason for the former.

--
--Tim Smith

Joe User

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:49:48 +0000, Mareeba wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Silly boy Mareeba wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>>
>>> I was born in the UK, my family ancestry is aboriginal. Silly boy.

>> So why is a silly boy like you asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft
>> corporation?

> I'm female. I realise you have little interaction with the opposite sex,
> but do try to keep up.

Not very believable, and I've only read a handful of your articles
(I haven't looked in on COLA in a while). There's just a little bit too
much testosterone peeking through in your writing.